Agri-fab 3 point aerator

/ Agri-fab 3 point aerator
The 3 point model from Agri-Fab is a 48" model. The tines are not 32 guage - they are 32 heavy guage (12 guage) tines.

I am not sure why Agri-Fab doesn't show it on their web site, but they do sell it. I called them to get the info on the aerator. They also stated that the warranty was 1 year, but was increased to 3 year on the 2007 model year and greater. The lady at Agri-Fab also said it would accept 160# of weight.

Also, Agri-Fab's website has a parts section and if you type in the model number the parts for the 3 point aerator will come up.

/ Agri-fab 3 point aerator #12  
I wonder what their thinking is for not showing it on their web page. I will call them next week to get a price and see how it comes out.

murph

/ Agri-fab 3 point aerator #13  
ChemEng said:
The 3 point model from Agri-Fab is a 48" model. The tines are not 32 guage - they are 32 heavy guage (12 guage) tines.

I have to get the sheet metal out of me on the weekends and night??
:eek:

murph

/ Agri-fab 3 point aerator #14  
Has anyone used the Agri-Fab 48" tow behind model 45-0299? It's only $238 w/free shipping at Absolutehome.com. I called Sears and they want $230 plus $45 shipping.

/ Agri-fab 3 point aerator #15  
149owner said:
Has anyone used the Agri-Fab 48" tow behind model 45-0299? It's only $238 w/free shipping at Absolutehome.com. I called Sears and they want $230 plus $45 shipping.

I am borrowing a friends 48" pull behind core aerator that came from sears (not sure if its agrifab or not though).. I was getting 2" to 3" cores in my yard in March - I had about 150 lbs on it.. this was a couple days after a good rain.. the ground was still wet enough to get good plugs, but not too wet to drive on

brian

/ Agri-fab 3 point aerator #16  
Did someone find a better place to buy the Agri-Fad unit, other than Sears? I can only find it on Sears online, and they want $299 plus shipping....

And for anyone that has one, is it any good?

P.

Last edited: