Agrital Tractor Cabs??

/ Agrital Tractor Cabs?? #1  

BAP

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2920 Loader, BH65, 60"MMM, B2782B snowblower, Forks , Woods 48" bush hog
Agrital Aftermarket Tractor Cabs??

I was wondering if anybody has bought an aftermarket cab from Agrital, an Italian Company. tractor cabs, rigid enclosures and sunshades for kubota They list them for most all the major tractor manufacturers. I am looking at one for my B2920 and was quoted a price of $3900 for an all glass, ROPS cab with mounting brackets and heater, shipped to my door. This is less money than other after market cabs like Curtis and Sims that aren't anywhere's as nice looking. I am hoping somebody has experience with them and can tell me what they think of them.

Last edited:
   / Agrital Tractor Cabs?? #2  
Re: Agrital Aftermarket Tractor Cabs??

Did you ever do anything with the Italian cab manufacturer? They are the only ones I could find that make an aftermarket cab for my Kubota M5040 and I was interested but would like to see the finish product before I ordered.

/ Agrital Tractor Cabs??
Re: Agrital Aftermarket Tractor Cabs??

No I haven't. I am torn between buying one and building one myself. Also, I never was able to find anybody who had bought one to give a review of the cab and the transaction with the company.

/ Agrital Tractor Cabs?? #4  
Kubota B2620-2920 | laurin-inc.com

Haven't seen this Agrital brand cab before. I do see that Laurin offers a cab for the B2920 though and have one of the Laurin cabs on my 110tlb for the last 10 years. It is pretty good imo and glad I did not wait for the tlb's to come out with a factory cab as that did not happen. I think Kubota may be offering more cabs now.

/ Agrital Tractor Cabs?? #5  
Seems like Agrital might make an interesting product. Just out of curiosity, I got info on a cab for my L3400. $3850 delivered to a local freight dock. That included heater, front wiper, one mirror, etc. The AC, which I think you'd want, would add another $2300 with the 100A alternator. Not gonna happen for me, since my barn door won't let anything under it that is over about 85" high. I would enjoy reading about the installation and so forth if and when someone here installs one! Photos, of course.

/ Agrital Tractor Cabs?? #6  
imao, unless it is pressurized and isolated from the chassis its not a cab, just an enclosure.

/ Agrital Tractor Cabs?? #7  
imao, unless it is pressurized and isolated from the chassis its not a cab, just an enclosure.

I would argue that their is no distinction to support your description above.
I would agree that a pressurized and isolated cab or cabin is much nicer without a doubt. Quiet is the first thing that comes to mind. My 4520 with an isolated pressurized cab is very quiet compared to my Laurin pressurized cab.

Guess we could argue this over a cab of beer if you want.:laughing: