Air cleaner assembly Yanmar 155D

/ Air cleaner assembly Yanmar 155D #11  
Oh, my. I completely forgot. Here’s the picture.
For what is missing, you can find it all in a Parts Manual. Yan can also see how it installs with the Service manual. Both free on the YTOG,

/ Air cleaner assembly Yanmar 155D #14  
Yep, look like the Datsun (Nissan) air cleaner Yanmar used back in the day for sure.
Various 'fits Yanmar' elements from Ebay:
p1170474rym-airfilters120x90-jpg.105026

Source

But I think the Donaldson-type filter assembly could also mount to that base.

/ Air cleaner assembly Yanmar 155D
Came across this.

That‘s the air cleaner assembly we bought! Now the problem
Came across this.

Yes! That’s the exact one we bought! Now the problem is with the intake manifold part where the assembly attaches (posts 7 and 10). But thank you for the reference.

/ Air cleaner assembly Yanmar 155D #16  
That‘s the air cleaner assembly we bought! Now the problem

Yes! That’s the exact one we bought! Now the problem is with the intake manifold part where the assembly attaches (posts 7 and 10). But thank you for the reference.
I thought all the flat, round filters like that mounted inside the side panel, no?

So your manifold, extending outside, likely had this later Donaldson-type air cleaner.
zItsHyuQBPurVQOCN2-lvJUE.jpeg

FT716-ysK9TdArxOy3fDBRVW.jpeg

Photo source

I thought all the flat, round filters like that mounted inside the side panel, no?

So your manifold, extending outside, likely had this later Donaldson-type air cleaner.
zItsHyuQBPurVQOCN2-lvJUE.jpeg

FT716-ysK9TdArxOy3fDBRVW.jpeg

Photo source
I really don’t know what was on it originally. There’s a machined surface below the intake that looks like it would fit the taller air cleaner assembly in your photo. OTH, the drawing in the service manual which we purchased from Hoye shows the other “Datsun” style assembly like we bought on eBay (shown in picture post 12).

/ Air cleaner assembly Yanmar 155D #18  
The Donaldson style was an upgrade after a couple of years production. Maybe Yanmar realized that a design sufficient for a rice paddy wasn't sufficient for American dry operation in a lot of dust.

YM240 had the Datsun type then switched to the better one in its final year, 1981.

/ Air cleaner assembly Yanmar 155D #19  
We recently inherited this tractor. It is missing the entire air cleaner assembly. Can anyone help us to locate one?
Check out this new thread.

Check out this new thread.

Thank you, MM. We we’re already lucky enough to find an air cleaner assembly on EBay.