Air Filters - Outer & Inner

/ Air Filters - Outer & Inner #11  
I have been doing a lot of clearing and burning. The ash kicked up has been significant so I am planning on changing my outer filter fairly soon.

/ Air Filters - Outer & Inner #12  
As the Irishman said when asked why he wore two prophylactics, "To be sure, to be sure"

Weedpharma

/ Air Filters - Outer & Inner #13  
If you work in really dusty environments you could also consider extending the air intake pipe and adding a precleaner bowl, these separate dust by cyclonic filtration before the air gets to the filters.

I know some farmers who love them, and say they've tipped a good couple of handfuls of dust out of these at the end of just one day of work.

/ Air Filters - Outer & Inner #14  
My little T-233 has the two filters also. I make it a point to use the leaf blower to blow out the outer filter regularly...the inner filter is clean as if new after 150 hours.

/ Air Filters - Outer & Inner #15  
I would not operate a tractor without two filters nor would I buy one that was operated with only one filter. Yes, they are that important.

/ Air Filters - Outer & Inner
Great info guys... I've installed the 'optional' inner filter and feel better knowing that it is a worthwhile purchase.

Jim