Air Fryers

/ Air Fryers
I put them in at 320 for 10mins right out of the fridge. When they are done I just leave them sit until cool. They usually peel great but it's like every other way I've done eggs. Some are great and easy and others? Not so much but have had good luck in the air fryer.

/ Air Fryers
I do them at 320 for 10 mins. And leave them sit until they cool. And they actually peel very good. At times you may have a few that are bad eggs and don't want to cooperate lol but you have that no matter how you do them at times.

/ Air Fryers
Oops sorry for the double post. Got busy and forgot what I was doing

/ Air Fryers #14  
How is an air fryer different than a convection oven. They seem the same to me.

/ Air Fryers #15  
How is an air fryer different than a convection oven. They seem the same to me.

I have both the Convection Oven /Range and I thought it was fast and also the air fryer and they both have a fan and blow the heat around making the temperature even , no hot spots. I feel the air fryer is faster to pre heat and with the basket it allows the air to cook all sides at once and very easy to clean up after. Making half inch cut french fries (store bought frozen) take about 18 min and are crunchy and brown, I set the timer at 10 minutes and when it dings I remove and shake the basket it and throw in the hot dogs on top and back in for the last 8 minutes . I do raw chicken as well in about the same time, the coating do not seem to get brown like the skillet but are very moist and never any left overs. Mine is a $60 Walmart and use it average of 8 times a week. They do draw a lot of electricity, 1300 watts , so pick your outlet away from any other big draw units. If mine quit today I would have a new one tomorrow.

/ Air Fryers #17  
Gotta say I always lumped these in with all those other "as seen on TV" sham products...nonstick cookware, tactical flashlights, magic can openers and sunglasses that reveal an eagle on a blank computer screen. :toiletpaper:

I almost never eat fried food but do these things do what they say?

/ Air Fryers #18  
Gotta say I always lumped these in with all those other "as seen on TV" sham products...
nonstick cookware, tactical flashlights, magic can openers and sunglasses that reveal an eagle on a blank computer screen. :toiletpaper:

I almost never eat fried food but do these things do what they say?

Do not diss the magic can opener,,
After 40 years of marriage, and over a "dozen" different can openers,, we purchased one of the magic can openers.
That thing is SO perfect,, the lid always comes off, and there are NO sharp edges,,,