Air Ride Seat - What are the choices? Are the nicer then the suspension seat?

/ Air Ride Seat - What are the choices? Are the nicer then the suspension seat? #1  

Spanky100

Silver Member
NE Texas, NE Tennessee, and SE MI and SW OH
Tractor
Current Kioti CK27HST and Cub Cadet 1810. Previous NH1510 Hydro, AC D14, Oliver 1355?, and JD 314 Lawn Tractor
Murphy mentioned he had replaced his optional factory Suspension Seat with a Air Ride Seat

Questions to Murphy and others

What are the Air Ride Seat Options Brands or where to Buy

Are the nicer on rough ground then Factory option suspension seat?

Do they come with Side Arm Rests?

Thanks
Spanky

/ Air Ride Seat - What are the choices? Are the nicer then the suspension seat? #2  
   / Air Ride Seat - What are the choices? Are the nicer then the suspension seat? #3  
   / Air Ride Seat - What are the choices? Are the nicer then the suspension seat? #4  
Tough seats .com handle lots of brands, Grammer I think are the best, and tough can build you what ever you need. Pick the seat frame, select the back rest style, arms, heaters, tilt and depth, operator switches, weight capacity. Go to the Grammer sight to see examples. I love mine.

Attachments

• SEAT.jpg
    SEAT.jpg
    543 KB · Views: 407
   / Air Ride Seat - What are the choices? Are the nicer then the suspension seat?
i7Win7
Peter 315
RoyKing

Appreciate the input. Many great choices that will take time to process. I better get on good terms with the finance committee for the up-coming expense. Well good things do not usually come cheap.

Thanks
Spanky100

/ Air Ride Seat - What are the choices? Are the nicer then the suspension seat? #6  
i wound up with one out of a semi [used, in really good shape] ..it was the passenger seat, so no heat, no armrests, no headrest... perfect for me and with little to no usage ... was only 25 bucks ..
it went in a massey 2705 with a little 12 volt air compressor wired permanently., another 25 bucks ..

/ Air Ride Seat - What are the choices? Are the nicer then the suspension seat? #7  
Tough seats .com handle lots of brands, Grammer I think are the best, and tough can build you what ever you need. Pick the seat frame, select the back rest style, arms, heaters, tilt and depth, operator switches, weight capacity. Go to the Grammer sight to see examples. I love mine.

Which model GRAMMER seat did you get? Was it for a Ventrac?

/ Air Ride Seat - What are the choices? Are the nicer then the suspension seat? #10  
If this is for a ventrac you need to pay attention to height of the mounting system. A grammer won't work.

Try this one MILSCO V54 AIR RIDE SEAT, HUSTLER, EXMARK, TORO, BOBCAT, DIXIE CHOPPER, ZERO TURN #JQ - Seat Warehouse

Thanks, Murph!

The Grammer MSG75 is supposed to be a low profile seat. I was thinking that particular model will work for the Ventrac. You are thinking otherwise?

Grammer MSG75

Also, Ventrac is apparently offers their own suspension seat. Do you know anything about it? Is it air suspension?