All "Favorite Forums" Disappeared

/ All "Favorite Forums" Disappeared #1  

Dob

Tractor
Yanmar 2210, Farmall B
All \"Favorite Forums\" Disappeared

For the last couple of days, I have logged in and gone to "My Home", only to find that all of my "Favorite Forums" are not listed. Having been out of the loop for a few weeks, I thought that perhaps there was some sort of upgrade or the like that wiped them out. I have toggled various forums off and on - both ones that should have been on the list and some I would never got to, like... hehehe, not goin there! Anyhow, regardless of the toggle response, nothing shows up in the list. I've cleared the cookies, temps, rebooted, re-logged in, changed my password, and even chanted a few unreligious words, no joy. Any ideas, other than log on as a different user??
Thanks,
Dob
PS It's good to (kinda) be back!

/ All "Favorite Forums" Disappeared
Re: All \"Favorite Forums\" Disappeared

One more thing I just noticed - If I go to the "Discussions" home (list of all forums) there is a toggle at the bottom there too. I thought, hmmm, perhaps this is it, maybe I bumped this once and turned it off. Nope - that toggle condenses the whole list down to my favorites.... Another hmmmm..., the server "knows" what my favorites are, but "My Home" doesn't.
Interesting....
CBN seems to work fine...

/ All "Favorite Forums" Disappeared #3  

Yeah, it's a bug... we didn't finish putting back the favorite forums on the my home page. The way it works now, is by showing only your favorites on the main index.

/ All "Favorite Forums" Disappeared

Thanks for the note, thought I was losing my touch...