All Purpose P/U

/ All Purpose P/U #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Saw this beast at the auction yesterday,and I bet it doesn't know the word no. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

Last edited:
   / All Purpose P/U
Sure like to try my hand in plowing w/her,but I bet the ride would be a stiff one. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

The winch came off a duce an half and I bet one won't have to call for a wrecker if stuck. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Did have a sign in the window.."<font color=red>Not For Sale..So Don't Ask<font color=red><font color=black>" /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif

Last edited:
   / All Purpose P/U #3  
First, They killed the looks of the truck with those plow lights. Don't people have any idea of style anymore? Plus, they are the same hight as the stock lights./w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

That thing is a beauty.[-the plow setup] Would like to have one of those in the garage.

/ All Purpose P/U #4  
Thomas,
wow, what a sharp looking truck !! wouldn't mind owning that myself. Any idea what she sold for ?

<font color=red>I bet it doesn't know the word no.</font color=red>
My last girlfriend could A / Should A, taken a few lessons from this truck !!!!
Let's not go there !!!!!!! /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ All Purpose P/U
The owner said he plows w/a 10ft blade w/out any problems /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif kinda makes you wonder if he uses rear chains and how much ballast he puts in the back bed when we get those 18" plus snow storms.

Its a shame he cut out the grill and didn't try and find pre 50's snow plow setup...like from the old Dodge Power Wagons.

/ All Purpose P/U #6  
Did he cut out the grill? There was a company called FWD in the 40's-50's that converted trucks to four wheel drive. I see FWD on the bumper, so the winch, and cut out grill could have been done then. It is a nice looking ride though. If I had my choice I would rather have an old Powerwagon, or a 48-50 ford converted, But it is kind of cool.

/ All Purpose P/U #7  
Neat looking truck...

It appears to be a mid to late '40's 1 ton. I never knew Studebaker even built 4WD models. Might be military surplus...

Well, I always wanted one of the old Dodge Powerwagons (late forties to maybe mid fifites vintage). They're hard to find now. Real beasts to drive too!

/ All Purpose P/U
He purchase the truck at Gray's auction early summer of last year for hardly nothing,than got her all fix up before winter.

Yep..hear you about "Lets not go there" /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ All Purpose P/U
Yes he did cut the grill out..he planing on install some sort of a roller system when useing the winch,and going to run couple more hyd lines plus lights.