Alligator Asphalt

/ Alligator Asphalt #21  
this is just a band aid and will last quite a while.the only way to fix the problem is to rip it out and repave .with asphault you should maintain it every few years and this patch will last that long at least. don't use the quikcreete cold formula the hot rubber will remain flexible which is what you need for the expantion and contraction of the cracks.i use the crafco product and flex-a-fill in 30 lbs blocks lowes has it in 50lbs for $50 which has 2 25 lbs blocks in it.its way in the back corner of the building supply part of the store.call and ask or just go there and look I just bought some a few months ago there.if you do this properly every five years or so to all open cracks in the driveway it will last as long as you want it too.
the key is to make sure the area is clean and dry and by that I mean make sure the sides of the cracks are clean so the rubber bonds to it and had a bead between the cracks to flex.and once clean torch the area to remove moisture.any moisture and the bond will fail if done right this will be good in 20 years