Loader Allis Chalmer D14 W/Ford loader

/ Allis Chalmer D14 W/Ford loader #1  

destroyaYO

Tractor
Allis Chalmer D14
I recently purchased a AC D14 that a previous owner put a ford loader on it. I have gone through 2 front left rims. Lug bolts pulled through . I need rims that can handle a bucket full of whatever I am scooping with it. Again I am new to this and this is my first tractor. Any ideas / foxes. Please and thank you !
My lug bolt pattern is 5 on 5 16” rims

/ Allis Chalmer D14 W/Ford loader #2  
Look for truck rims that have the same bolt pattern. The D14 really doesn't have a front end designed for heavy work like that and side loading your rims in turns with a bucket full of weight is what is cracking them.

/ Allis Chalmer D14 W/Ford loader #3  
What ford loader model is on it? Pictures?

/ Allis Chalmer D14 W/Ford loader #4  
Send me a pic. I got several old allis and case rims. Also most do not know it but John Deere combine rims fit alot of the old allis tractors. I got John Deere 55 combine tires and wheels on the back of my allis Chalmers 185. They bolted right up, perfect fit. I also know a couple of old allis salvage yard and those guys really know there allis stuff. I got a koyker #5 loader on my allis and not having any trouble. But my rims on the front of my allis may be heavier material.

/ Allis Chalmer D14 W/Ford loader
I had the same issue with my 1958 D14
I took the loader off and sold it.
The front loader is so nice to have but I came to the realization that it would eventually take out my front end .
The spindle for the front axle is designed for that kind of weight . The wheel bearing will also not take the pounding. Mine had a Vickers vane hydraulic pump hook to the front PTO , I was worried about the splines stripping out from the insane stress. The loader was to big for the tractor which was not designed for it . Hope this helps