Allis H3

/ Allis H3 #1  

rickdavis81

Bronze Member
Tractor
Case 90xt Deere 5105
Looks like I知 getting an Allis H3 track loader to play around with. Does anyone know if I can swap the bucket for a dozer blade?

/ Allis H3 #2  
I can't answer your question but several years I had an HD3 dozer with a 6 way dozer and it was a great little machine. I would think your biggest problem will be finding parts.

/ Allis H3 #3  
If you remove ALL of the loader and have ALL of the dozer blade parts you can convert, BUT you also have to have dozer track pads and NOT loader pads! loader pads on blade tractor are useless----- no traction!

/ Allis H3 #4  
My buddy has a HD6 that I used to help clear/cut the pad for my shop. He welded round bar to the pads to give it enough traction for the rippers on the back. You can still get a lot of parts for thr HD6, not sure about the H3.

I just used the rippers to break up the ground and moved it with the skid steer. 826390634.jpeg

/ Allis H3 #5  
Really sad to read the demise of Allis Chalmers

/ Allis H3 #6  
H-3 was a VERY limited production model and parts now are non-exist for them. --- If you contact all the junkyards in the country, you may be able to get a complete blade from one---- just an idea.
I would much rather have a loader myself! Just got a Case 310-g loader. I can picture a blade on these as being a toy!---loader on the other hand is great!