Almost here!

/ Almost here! #1  

MaxLee

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CS2410
Hello everyone
Text my dealer cause I wanted to add a rotory cutter to my package.... he replied with this , said 1 of them is mine they just came off the truck :)

Hat tip > H&M Equipment , Amsterdam NY

Attachments

• Attach27622_20230407_104708.jpg
    Attach27622_20230407_104708.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 144
   / Almost here! #2  
Hope you don't wear holes in your sockets until the special day ;) ....congrats.

/ Almost here!
Hope you don't wear holes in your sockets until the special day ;) ....congrats.
Thank you :) Getting itchy for it now, snows gone and yard is drying out! Time to get to work

/ Almost here! #4  
Congrats! Dang I didn't relailze they stripped them that much for shipping!

/ Almost here! #5  
That's awesome, getting to see your tractor before it's even assembled.

You definitely know it's new! You're going to have so much fun get so much work done.

/ Almost here!
Congrats! Dang I didn't relailze they stripped them that much for shipping!
I wqs surprised too. Its stripped right down. Not I know why they say find a good dealer. I am also get the 3rd fun, grapple, BH and rotary cutter. They be busy for a couple days I am sure

/ Almost here!
That's awesome, getting to see your tractor before it's even assembled.

You definitely know it's new! You're going to have so much fun get so much work done.
I agree with you , probably main reason I went with the 2620. The 2610 either sat on dealer lot our down in NC for who knows how long. Hope to have by weekend

/ Almost here! #10  
I agree with you , probably main reason I went with the 2620. The 2610 either sat on dealer lot our down in NC for who knows how long. Hope to have by weekend

Sounds like the market has thawed; when I purchased my tractor no CK was sitting long lol.