Alright, Who all will confess?

/ Alright, Who all will confess? #51  
I drive up right of way passed by neighbor 's house to the mail box just to irritate him 'cause he needs a tractor but doesn 't have one and also his wife who won 't let him buy one. She says he can 't 'cause he breaks everything. He owns/operates heavy equipment for a living.

/ Alright, Who all will confess? #53  
Oh yeah, whenever I can. If I go a week without using the tractor, I get sad:(

/ Alright, Who all will confess? #54  
Wow! as I read through these messages I was saying..."yep, done that", oh my!, done that too! Since my driveway is gravel I'm able to smooth out a few spots on my way to the mailbox. And yes, I've just went for a drive through the woods for no other reason than to get out of the house for a few minutes. Whew, I feel better....confession is good for the soul!

/ Alright, Who all will confess? #55  
Well, sure: got to get out there and motor around to keep those 'farm roads' from getting over grown...

/ Alright, Who all will confess? #56  
Very guilty :D

/ Alright, Who all will confess? #57  
Moving wood, that I could have carried, just to practice with the FEL. Why not.

/ Alright, Who all will confess? #58  
The verdict is in---GUILTY! As has been said, you have to keep the fluids stirred up and the battery hot. Also like to drive up & down the hood to show off my good lookin' tractor:cool:

/ Alright, Who all will confess? #59  
I was reading the posts out loud to my wife and she was saying, "ughh, That's totally you!" I am a newbie also. I even raked up (detroyed as my wifes says) the whole front yard this spring just because I was bored. Then I realized I needed to plant new grass seed. My wife was so mad!

I check the mail, take the garbage out, or just drive it over to the neighbors. Usually, my joy rides turn into work as I find a downed tree that needs to be brought up, or the driveway has a pothole. Sometimes, I make it home without doing work, but I like it more when I find things to do, that means more tractor time!

/ Alright, Who all will confess? #60  
Well you cant expect me to WALK two houses down to visit the neighbor. TB