Alternate Loaders for LB1914?

/ Alternate Loaders for LB1914? #1  

sl3uth

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti LB1914
I know about the stock Kioti loader for the LB1914 and the Rhino 2406s. Has anyone had any success with anything else?

The Rhino loader, I can't seem to find around here...and from what I've seen on the web, I can't afford to get it individually (without tractor purchase).

The Kioti loader is $3200 local...OUCH!!!

I have looked at the loader plans on CADplans.com (but I don't know how to weld...yet). Anyone have any ideas I can pursue to get a loader on a tighter budget?

Thanks,
Sam

/ Alternate Loaders for LB1914? #2  
I think you'll find that all after market loaders are in that $3000 to $4000 price range. (I swear the manufacturers get together and set prices based upon what everyone is charging.) A couple other brands to look into would be Great Bend, Hardy, and Allied. Maybe you'll find somebody wanting to make a quick sale...

/ Alternate Loaders for LB1914? #3  
An Allied model 95 or 195 can be fitted to a LB1914, the specs can be found at www.Buhler.com They also be purchased without joystick hydraulics to save money.
Chuck M.

/ Alternate Loaders for LB1914? #4  
I have the rhino in stock and I don't think they are that pricey also I have been working with bush hog and I have the proto type in my hands!!!