Alternative to grease tube II

/ Alternative to grease tube II #2  
Do you know if the electric grease guns can be filled with this?
Daryle.

/ Alternative to grease tube II #3  
we used to have fun shooting greese all the way across the shop but that was a 15 or 20 gal drum. as long as your greese gun has a fill up zerk you can load it with one

/ Alternative to grease tube II #4  
milkman said:
I can't believe it's cheaper than before, Lincoln Guardian Bucket Pump, Tools, Lincoln at Sportsman's Guide if you've never used one, here's your chance to give it a try, I saw a 5 gal pail of grease at TSC for fifty some dollars.

As usual, I saw it yesterday, after they are re-sending me one because the first one they sent me was pilfered and had parts missing. :(

Still at $20 delivered a good deal.

/ Alternative to grease tube II #5  
Just ordered from sportsman's guide. Wow, great price.

/ Alternative to grease tube II
DaryleD said:
Do you know if the electric grease guns can be filled with this?
Daryle.

If your electric grease gun has the filler nipple and it is the correct size to fit the bulk filler, yes, NAPA auto parts stores can get the correct size nipple.

First pic is the nipple, shiny thing on the right, in the gun.
Second is the filler that the gun nipple fits into in the bulk filler.
Third is the gun connected to the filler, have to hold the gun into the bulk filler as you pump the handle on the bulk filler.

Attachments

• GunNipple.JPG
    GunNipple.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 565
  • GunFiller.JPG
    GunFiller.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 536
  • Gunfiller1.JPG
    Gunfiller1.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 559
   / Alternative to grease tube II
DaryleD said:
Do you know if the electric grease guns can be filled with this?Daryle.

Will that work with your electric grease gun? I've not looked at them, that would be the ultimate, Lincoln battery operated grease gun and bulk grease gun filler, I'd be greasing things before they needed it.:cool:

/ Alternative to grease tube II #9  
For the cordless grease gun you just have to add the filler nipple. There is a plug there as it comes.

Vernon

/ Alternative to grease tube II #10  
I ordered a the bulk filler now I need a grease gun that can be filled by it. When looking at grease guns I noticed that the more expensive ones have a bleeder nipple and then a plug on the other side of the top. Do I just need to go to a NAPA store and ask for a filler nipple to fit that pluged hole?