Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand...

/ Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand... #11  
Few things are more fun than making tractor attachments. Last summer I made a drag out of a 1.5" angle iron shipping crate to respread the 3/4 rock on my barn/house yard. Put some 1" skids on 4 corners and a 2x6 back stop. 1' of rock falls out under the 4 angle iron blades and the backstop pulls the excess to the next low spot. Works okay, better than a rake and more precise than back dragging a bucket.

/ Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand...
I do but they attach to the bucket and I lose to much lifting capacity 4ft from pivot point.
I take It you dont own forks?

I'm starting a rumor he also doesn't own any spoons.
CSGM "The Skull" who was a Vietnam vet once told me while standing on a dock in Saudi that you always need to have a spork on you at all times...unlike a spoon...you can always use a spork to kill the enemy....and still eat ice cream.

/ Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand... #15  
CSGM "The Skull" who was a Vietnam vet once told me while standing on a dock in Saudi that you always need to have a spork on you at all times...unlike a spoon...you can always use a spork to kill the enemy....and still eat ice cream.

I don't understand this idea that you couldn't kill a man with a spoon; it's just false.

That said, sporks are just better all around, so I'm not arguing with the advice. 🤣

/ Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand... #16  
some people don't realize loader lift capacity goes down as the height increases. his attachment can effectively lift more than pallet forks because his loader is much lower than it would be with pallet forks. assuming his attachment is the same weight as the pallet forks.

/ Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand... #17  
I like your chicken coop hefting setup.

Gotta say, though, as a clumsy operator, I'm afraid I'd drop the backhoe boom by accident, and bury myself in chicken flickings.

:unsure:.....:oops:......:ROFLMAO: