Always need to clean up the grass after mowing?

/ Always need to clean up the grass after mowing? #11  
Mowing often and mowing high enough do the most good. If you have a deflector shield, remove it for best results. I just bought a set of mulching blades today and mowed once with them. I didn't perform any other modifications. They might have helped a little bit, but not much.

/ Always need to clean up the grass after mowing? #12  
Anytime i mow the grass there is always piles of it laying all over the place. It does not seem to matter how tall it is, i usually cut it once a week and have to sweep it up afterwards is there a way to avoid this headache?

Do i need mulching blades or something? I have a 60" kubota deck RCK60-30BA

That's a side discharge mower, right? Cut the grass just a little bit longer, go a little bit slower, and work from the outside in towards the center in a clockwise pattern so you're always mowing over the clippings from the previous path. Then a couple clean up trips down the center and it should be good. Also, make sure your blades are SHARP! That alone makes the biggest difference for me.

/ Always need to clean up the grass after mowing?
That's a side discharge mower, right? Cut the grass just a little bit longer, go a little bit slower, and work from the outside in towards the center in a clockwise pattern so you're always mowing over the clippings from the previous path. Then a couple clean up trips down the center and it should be good. Also, make sure your blades are SHARP! That alone makes the biggest difference for me.

That's correct! It takes longer to clean up the grass than it does to mow it due to dumping it all the time. Do they make large grass sweepers? I've only seen the small ones like 42" - 44" which is what i have.

/ Always need to clean up the grass after mowing? #14  
I have gator blades on my cub cadet mower with the chute blocker. It still leaves a line of grass on the right if you're in pretty tall grass. The best way I've found is to mow it a little higher than you want it, and then lower the deck and go over it again, and the cuttings just go away. Works pretty good (considering that I'm only dealing with about 1/4 acre). YMMV

/ Always need to clean up the grass after mowing? #15  
That's correct! It takes longer to clean up the grass than it does to mow it due to dumping it all the time. Do they make large grass sweepers? I've only seen the small ones like 42" - 44" which is what i have.

I think I have a 42" sweeper that I can pull behind my rear discharge if I want to. But that's the biggest I've seen.