Always wear your seatbelt

/ Always wear your seatbelt #12  
You guys have it all wrong.... that's the latest John Deere Air-o-Vator. It's designed to agitate water for improved oxygenation in locations where there is poor water flow, such as in a large ditch or a slow moving canal. It is known fact that increasing the oxygen helps aquatic farming or fish farming. It works by sucking fresh air in through the snorkel at the rear, and pumping it down to the Air-o-Bine head. The rotating blades are actually hollow, and there are hundreds of small ports through which the oxygen is pumped into the water to evenly disperse the oxygen. I thought everybody knew that!!! :thumbsup:

No, I think you have it wrong ...that is obviously a fish harvester...it has scoops on that arm in the water and they scoop the fish in ...these are common in farm raised fish operations,,,,:thumbsup:

/ Always wear your seatbelt #13  
Looks to me like someone fell asleep at the wheel. Wouldn't be the first time, I've been known to run off the end of a row or two. The more comfortable they make these machines the harder it is to stay awake on a long day..

/ Always wear your seatbelt #14  
Looks to me like someone fell asleep at the wheel. Wouldn't be the first time, I've been known to run off the end of a row or two. The more comfortable they make these machines the harder it is to stay awake on a long day..
Looks like that someone is still asleep in the cab, using the windshield as a pillow.

/ Always wear your seatbelt #15  
Well if there was a corn header on the machine I'd say the are starting a batch of mash for corn whiskey.
But..
Scotch is a rye whiskkey isn't it:confused3:

/ Always wear your seatbelt #16  
Bet it looked steeper setting in the seat looking at the water LOL !!!!!

/ Always wear your seatbelt #17  
I'd just like to know how they REALLY got it out of there. That would be interesting to see.

/ Always wear your seatbelt #18  
The driver's next job:

tractors_fails_15.jpg

/ Always wear your seatbelt #19  
What seatbelt? You guys are too MODERN! LOL! don-ohio :)^)

/ Always wear your seatbelt #20  
Why did they plant beans on the bank of that creek? :D

Farmers these days... they are trying to use every square inch of tillable acreage! :laughing: