Am I The Only One...

/ Am I The Only One...
Long shot- Do those valves by any chance incorporate piloted check valves to prevent the valves from leaking down? My top and tilt cylinders have them and so they don't open until receiving the 500 psi pilot pressure, IIRC. So even trying to feather them starts with a 500 psi surge.
No check valves in the L6060 FEL hydraulics that I'm aware of.

/ Am I The Only One...
An L6060 with cable operated loader valve? Where did you find that? Mine has linkage rods and levers, works great, very precise loader control. Mine is a 2016 model, cab and hydrostatic drive. Even the parts diagram doesn't show cables. Must have been special order!
You are absolutely correct. My error. It was the service manager who told me it was a cable actuated system. I had to replace a fender mount cable joystick on one of my older L series tractors so I had no reason to doubt him.

Linkage or cable, the problem is still the same. As per these Messicks parts diagrams, there are a least 8 pivot connections in the linkage that each add just a little bit of "slop" in the joystick action.

Screenshot (41).png
Screenshot (42).png

I'm sure there are owners here who can raise & lower the tip of a 48" fork in half inch increments with one of these linkage systems but I'm not one of them.

I have no trouble doing it with the old "iron rod" joystick.

Sorry for the confusion.