Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts

/ Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The cartopper then rides along top of the railcars, moving from car to car, loading or unloading onto or from the right-of-way as the work train moves along the track. )</font>

Watch out for those tunnels!

/ Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts #12  
Railroads have been using backhoes for unloading ties & materials for years.

Contractors normally do the work or so that is the practice in this part of the country.

They first started loading he backhoe on a flat car and then up on top of gondolas.

/ Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts #13  
Thanks for the link. That's gotta be some of the most hilarious stuff I have see. (Unfortunately potentially tragic) How many times have any of us leaned over more than we should have on a ladder to paint or whatever. I know myself I have gotten away with it for now. But what about next time. We always laugh at stuff like this & say "what is that guy thinking about". When it comes right down to it, we do the same things because we don't have the patience to set things up right & say to ourselves well.....it should only be a few seconds....if I feel things starting to slip I'll correct it...right? Too late ...your TOAST !!

This is excellent material. We have safety meetings where I work once a month & we all take turns doing a safety topic. More than enough here !!!!

/ Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts #14  
You might like this site
The oops list

/ Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts #16  
saw a guy do the lost job thing with a forklift once, ran right thru a rail car, that was SUPPOSED to be there...........