Amco Offset Disc

/ Amco Offset Disc
I'm making some calls tomorrow to try and find out all I need to do to get ready for disc time! I'm also going to be building a land plane hybrid to level the pasture out before seeding! I picked up an ibeam a while back for a gantry project but the loader replaces it so its being repurposed.

Brett

Brett,
Remember I also got the 10 foot drag harrow. An I-beam could work on it as weight.
hugs, Brandi

/ Amco Offset Disc #172  
My first disc was a 6' Amco offset with wheels, super heavy duty yet small. Wish I could find one today, it would be great for the small pasture jobs I do in my locale.

/ Amco Offset Disc #173  
Brett,
Remember I also got the 10 foot drag harrow. An I-beam could work on it as weight.
hugs, Brandi

I'm getting excited! With all the equipment you have I'm gonna have an awesome pasture! Looking forward to it

Brett

/ Amco Offset Disc #174  
My first disc was a 6' Amco offset with wheels, super heavy duty yet small. Wish I could find one today, it would be great for the small pasture jobs I do in my locale.

I, too, would love to find one of those. Small, heavy duty offset discs with gauge wheels on a rockshaft are scarce as hens teeth around here. I figure a 6 foot one would have my tractor begging for mercy, but I'd sure like to try it.

/ Amco Offset Disc #175  
Last edited:
   / Amco Offset Disc #176  
Offset discs are heavy and pull hard but they really do the job.

/ Amco Offset Disc
I don't know if I should be mad or glad. I just googled..... 6 foot Amco disc photos...... and the first photo is of my disc when I first was trying it out after painting.
hugs, Brandi

/ Amco Offset Disc #178  
I don't know if I should be mad or glad. I just googled..... 6 foot Amco disc photos...... and the first photo is of my disc when I first was trying it out after painting.
hugs, Brandi
YOUR A SUPERSTAR NOW BRANDI !!

/ Amco Offset Disc
YOUR A SUPERSTAR NOW BRANDI !!
Thanks Bladehauler. It's not just now. Been one for a while since Mahindra USA (MUSA) marketing talked me into writing a blog linked to the MUSA website and did a video about me on my place.
hugs, Brandi

/ Amco Offset Disc
Monroe Tufline makes 16/24" Offset Disc Harrow with wheels in 6' width, 2,935 pounds.

Fuel up before you test it.

http://www.monroetufline.com/pdf/Monroe Tufline Offset.pdf

Buying something new is okay. But when you score a huge find like an Amco Disc, you want to shout from tall building!
I used the 9 footer today on roughly 7 acres getting it ready for seed. It was on Rustyshackelford's place. On the back side across the creek (ask Rusty how steep the approach and departure is at the creek), I didn't take the drag harrow. Rusty has a 9 or 10 foot wide homemade landplane he used there. But one pass with the disc and drag harrow around the house and yards, had Rusty not wanting to "track" over where I had been. That drag harrow is worth it's weight in gold. Anyway, I took the camera, but forgot to take any photos. We'll have to wait until Rusty can post some after the bermuda grass is up.
hugs, Brandi