American made travel trailer tires

/ American made travel trailer tires #11  
I've picked up Goodyear Marathons for my travel trailer and other trailers that said Made in the USA on them but apparently it's a toss up. Goodyear moved production to China then brought it back to the US. So some say Made in the USA and some say China.

Carlise and Tow Master are pretty good tires too.

I have some Chinese Marathons and so far, 5 years?, they've been good. I do have one Marathon bought as a spare that was made in New Zealand!
I personally haven't had trouble with a set of Carlisles either but in the past they were really bad with a dismal reputation.
Funny thing is the Carlisles came on my enclosed trailer, I had read so many horror stories I put them on my car trailer whose tires had aged out, and ordered replacement Marathons/wheels from a very large trailer parts distributor, after being assured they were US made. Well they came in and sure enough, made in China.:(
I put Michelin XPS Ribs on my 14,400 GVW dump trailer, so far so good even though I'm over the XPS rating...the no name generic chinese tires that came on it were worthless. I've never towed it over 25 miles when maxed out so I'm comfortable with it. Would I haul it at 70mph in 100 degree weather with max load...nope!

/ American made travel trailer tires #12  
My friend had the china made carlisle tires on his large horse trailer RV and was having a blowout every 6mo. I got online and saw that many people were having the same problem so he decided to swap them out. He bought BF Goodrich tires and says they run noticably cooler. Another guy has a 2yo horse trailer/rv and is also having blowouts with the carlisle tires.

/ American made travel trailer tires #13  
Deleted, i did not hit reply with qoute so i dbl posted.

If a mod sees this they can delete.

/ American made travel trailer tires #15  
Maxxis makes a U-168 Bravo commercial grade LT205/75-14 D and C load range.

Also Kumho makes a all position 857 radial in a 205/75-14 D load range.

Some owners have upgraded to 15" trailer wheels and use one of the different USA brands of LT235/75-15 C load range tires.