Amish Mafia

/ Amish Mafia #13  
MossRoad, you are getting carried away!

/ Amish Mafia #15  
Yep! . . .and the godfather of that mob is named Honey Boo-Boo.:rolleyes:

I was forced to watch about 10 minutes of that, then I exercised my veto powers as "the guy that's stronger than anyone else in the house if we have to wrestle for the TV remote". It was tough love, but I had to do it for my family.
:duh:

/ Amish Mafia #16  
I had to use Google to figure out what he was even talking about. Kind of wish I hadn't now.

/ Amish Mafia #17  
I had to use Google to figure out what he was even talking about. Kind of wish I hadn't now.

I had to google it a while back to find out who or what Honey Boo Boo was, and like you I am now very sorry I did.

/ Amish Mafia #18  
I had to google it a while back to find out who or what Honey Boo Boo was, and like you I am now very sorry I did.

Well, I didn't google it and after your warning, I won't :laughing:

/ Amish Mafia #19  
jerrybob said:
Looking forward to the other new show......"John Deere Cartel". It's about two old farmers that ply the streets of New York City and paint everything in their path "GREEN". They move on to Los Angeles in season two!:mur:

WHAT????

Do you have any idea how expensive NY City is?

And you want to paint it GREEN???

Have you learned nothing on TBN? Green paint on NYC would drive prices to infinity! And any potential NYC attitude would go to infinity with it.

:D

/ Amish Mafia #20  
Amish Mafia --- isn't that an oxymoron??