An EV??????`

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / An EV??????` #342  
That's what I get for responding before reading through all of the posts:)
Go read his post #333 before following him down the primrose walkway.

/ An EV??????`
Some info on ev's

willy

/ An EV??????` #344  
Some info on ev's

willy
Plenty of negative rhetoric fly's around the airways but nothing is ever said what can be used instead of electric to replace the internal combustion engine to reduce carbon emissions and reduce Green House Gases.

A old Collège Professor in response to a student question of what would the Earth look like if it would loose it's stratosphere? His response was look to the Moons and Mars. I don't think humans could live on the moon or mars.

/ An EV??????` #345  
On the local (okay, statewide) news this morning they said that EV sales are way down.

The explanation? They're too expensive and there aren't nearly enough charging stations. That seems to be in sync with the rest of the nation.

I'm guessing that those who wanted an EV got one, maybe a replacement, or a second one.

Meanwhile, for those of use that couldn't use an EV in real life that shouldn't matter one bit. But it will, as upcoming rules are in place to somehow sell many more EVs than the (free) market can bear.

/ An EV??????` #346  
I also heard EV sales dropped. Also thought I heard Tesla sales down.

Honestly, I think people are running out of money

/ An EV??????` #348  
It may not be about money as much as people buying what they want - instead of what they're told they want.
This same scenario played out 30 years ago. Rather than being pushed into smaller vehicles, people bought SUVs and other truck based vehicles. Government by mandate doesn't seem to work in a democratic society... go figure.

/ An EV??????` #349  
This same scenario played out 30 years ago. Rather than being pushed into smaller vehicles, people bought SUVs and other truck based vehicles. Government by mandate doesn't seem to work in a democratic society... go figure.
Mandates solve the problem with choice and free will.

Status
Not open for further replies.