An EV??????`

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / An EV??????` #421  
Assuming you can't charge at your home there is a bank of superchargers with 10 miles of you at the Buc-ees in Terrell, Tx.

Texas power plants

Define "longer range"? You need to stop reading anti-EV news sources and test drive a Tesla Y or Tesla 3.
There are 2 Buc-ees. One is 30 minutes away. The other is 45 minutes away. Neither of them are on or close to a direct route I normally drive to go to the office or shopping.

/ An EV??????` #422  
Well one could drill their own oil well, start up a small refinery, and then the gas for your ICE car would also be free.

I'm glad that I have helped pay for your car thru my taxes. Unforintinly, I'm still driving a 20 plus some years old car as I can not afford a new car.
Could you drill your own oil well, and make a refinery, to the point that it was completely automated, to give gas to your car, for $15k? That would be impressive. I'm building my solar system from scratch, myself, with parts I bought directly from china.

I'm not getting **** from your taxes, my car is made in austria, no rebates or credits. And until it arrives, I'm still driving my 2004 excursion with 248k miles on it.

/ An EV??????` #423  
Could you drill your own oil well, and make a refinery, to the point that it was completely automated, to give gas to your car, for $15k? That would be impressive. I'm building my solar system from scratch, myself, with parts I bought directly from china.

I'm not getting **** from your taxes, my car is made in austria, no rebates or credits. And until it arrives, I'm still driving my 2004 excursion with 248k miles on it.

OK my apologies. I was not aware that not all EV's were eligible for the rebate. No need to swear.

/ An EV??????` #425  
The scientific community says Algae and plants. I defer to their expertise.
That's hilarious, that the same science community that shutdown North America in 2021, same community that said the iceage was coming in 60s ......heck even evolution now being questioned, and the big bang theory.....hmm

/ An EV??????` #426  
Tax credits make no sense to me because it's supposed to be to reduce emissions which I don't know anyone buying and EV is doing it for that reason. Considering how electricity is produced, how vehicle and batteries are manufactured probably more pollution is created!
And the idea of spending money to save money???!!!??? Who came up with that genius idea?

/ An EV??????` #427  
That's the same drive I have from my small rural town to Texarkana, Tx.
Am I remembering wrong, or is that a small rural town that recently used to be "very rural".

If so, they are indeed building a lot out there, creating a whole town in very short time.

/ An EV??????` #428  
My diesel truck will cost $3 just warming up and then driving out of my driveway onto the Farm to Market road. 😅
Idling an engine, any engine, isn't good for them. That can be especially true for diesels since the rings don't necessarily seal well at idle.

But, I may have misunderstood you, and your "very rural", then merely "rural", and now apparently "small rural town" driveway is a mile or two long.

Still, that shouldn't cost $3 in fuel unless the driveway is really long.

/ An EV??????` #429  
ICE vehicles
OK my apologies. I was not aware that not all EV's were eligible for the rebate. No need to swear.

If I could get the rebate I would. My tax dollars are pissed away in every corner of the world. If i have any chance to get some of what I paid, I'd jump at the opportunity.

Ay7cBb9.png

Last edited:
   / An EV??????` #430  
That's hilarious, that the same science community that shutdown North America in 2021, same community that said the iceage was coming in 60s ......heck even evolution now being questioned, and the big bang theory.....hmm
The scientific community has degrees and certifications to base their hypothesis on. What do you base yours own an old Budweiser label?

Status
Not open for further replies.