An Humble Request...

/ An Humble Request...
First, i want to say thanks for the outpouring of support for my friend. It means a lot to me, and I know he will feel blessed when I pass this support along to him and his family. If anyone is interested, I will post the address of the hospital if someone felt like dropping him a line sometime. I think the internet is awesome, sometimes when I read through the posts, it's almost like you guys are right next door, especially in a time such as this. Thanks again to all of you.

Jeff Helton

/ An Humble Request...
Ben, where exactly did you grow up?

/ An Humble Request... #14  
Jeff,
Please tell Bill he has prayers from Alabama. My uncle was a fireman in Columbus GA. He had a good life and many years after retirement before he died.
I know how is is to loose a close friend or family member and we have discovered the more you love the more it hurts, but remember you don't get over it you get through it.

One of the other post mentioned you don't go into a fire without a friend. Tell Bill, Jesus will go with him "all the way".

If you think he would appreciate a little humor let me see if I can attach a photo that I shared with my uncle before he died.

Attachments

• 751204-firedepartmentrevenge.jpg
    751204-firedepartmentrevenge.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 213
   / An Humble Request...
The picture is absolutely precious. He will get a big kick out of it. Thanks for the picture and the encouraging words.
May God bless you,

Jeff helton

/ An Humble Request...
To those of you who were so kind and thoughtful to respond, and those who maybe just read my original post and said a little prayer in passing, I would like to update you. Bill has been given a very good prognosis. They were able to double his treatments, and he might get to come home as soon as sometime next month. Thank you for the prayers, and for the responses. Keep on praying and may God bless all of you.

Jeff Helton

/ An Humble Request... #17  
Always glad to hear good news. Thanks for the update, Jeff.

/ An Humble Request...
Good morning toall. I spoke with Bill on the phone last night.
He said he was starting to feel a lot better, and they were going to start weining him off his antibiotics today. There is no specific time frame for him to get home, but he might get to come home before Thanksgiving if all continues to go well.
Prayer works. Please keep praying.

Jeff

P.S. It is a cold rainy morning here in east Ky. 36 right now.A good day to stay in and sit by the fire.

/ An Humble Request... #19  
We just had a BIG fire in our community last night and I thought about and prayed for you and Bill. The reports state arson is suspected. Why oh why?
I'll be checking back to see if Bill gets home before the turkey.

/ An Humble Request...
I just heard from Bill and the Dr. told him he probably get to come home toward the last of this week. Thanks again friends, for all the thoughts and prayers. I will still update periodically.

Jeff