An Old Goat Ranch in Texas

/ An Old Goat Ranch in Texas #621  
Hopefully he's still working on his goat ranch and all is good. It's always sad when somebody disappears from here.

/ An Old Goat Ranch in Texas #622  
Since I live just a county East of Grimes, I did a property search in Grimes County and found no Terry Dinerman owning land. I did a search for Dinerman and found a Betty Lavonne owning property in Bedias, which is northern Grimes County. I don't have time right now to reread the thread for his wife's name. Google maps shows, what I remember, as looking like his place. Gotta search the thread tonight for the wife's name.
hugs, Brandi

/ An Old Goat Ranch in Texas #623  
I got to run now, but found Terry and Lavonne's son's obit. after searching Bedias, Texas obits.
hugs, Brandi

/ An Old Goat Ranch in Texas #625  
How old is that, Kyle?
Starting reading the thread. Terry refers to his wife as Precious Bride.
hugs, Brandi

/ An Old Goat Ranch in Texas #626  
And his daughter as "Precious Daufter" using the Olde Englishe "s" that looked like an "f". I really used to enjoy reading this thread and his posts. Sad to see him wander away from the TBN fold...

I told Precious Bride to a coworker of mine who found it hilarious and started referring to his wife as "PB" after that... :ROFLMAO: Still does!

/ An Old Goat Ranch in Texas #627  
Post 226 confirms the obit I found was his son's. Sadness prevails. I don't know if I should try to contact Terrry's wife or not.
hugs, Brandi

/ An Old Goat Ranch in Texas #629  
Thanks Kyle. So he is alive and left this thread.
Sadness Prevails, Brandi