An old holiday greeting

/ An old holiday greeting #11  
Yep, Harv, that one is a classic that needs to resurrected every year for many years.

/ An old holiday greeting
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( May I repost that? )</font>

Fine by me.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( How should I attribute it? )</font>

How 'bout, "one of them fellers at TractorByNet". /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ An old holiday greeting #13  
It's been nearly a year, but I said this thread needed be resurrected every year. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ An old holiday greeting #14  
Thank you Bird, that was excellent!!!

/ An old holiday greeting #15  
Bird said:
It's been nearly a year, but I said this thread needed be resurrected every year. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks Bird! And of course Harv and I beleive that Chalky is the person who actually created the graphics, is that correct? IThanks Chalky! n 2007 I am still enjoying it anew. Happy Holidays everyone!

/ An old holiday greeting #16  
Great video! 'Preciate it!

And yes, Merry CHRISTmas everyone out there in TBN Land. Let's not forget the reason for the "Happy Holidays"!

:)

/ An old holiday greeting #17  
Harv said:
Since it's a little dated, maybe I should mention that one of the main figures in this greeting represents a fella who was well known in TBN land, both for his wealth of knowledge and his rather muscular Kubota 4310. He also gained some notoriety for his humongous "Chalkley Cup", as it was eventually dubbed.

That's a pretty nice Farmall in there too :D

/ An old holiday greeting #18  
Nice Christmas card. Thanks.