An unknown pipe on a TS1910

/ An unknown pipe on a TS1910 #1  

AdrianJ

Tractor
Iseki TS1910
Hello everyone !

I've recently bought a TS1910. It seems to work well, it's really nice. But I would to know what is the pipe on the picture for. Does someone know ?
I didn't find anything in the manual about this. I worry because it was partially removed when I bought it.

tuyau mystère.jpg

Attachments

• tuyau mystère.jpg
    tuyau mystère.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 136
   / An unknown pipe on a TS1910 #2  
The two pipes running parallel? Those are the hydraulics.

/ An unknown pipe on a TS1910 #3  
BTW, if you need the operation or service manual, I have digital copies of the originals (mined from the Russian internet :-D).

/ An unknown pipe on a TS1910
Sorry you are really fast ! :thumbsup: I forgot to show which one I ask for. It's not the two hydraulics. I draw a yellow mark on the picture. It's about the pipe behind the gearbox. It goes under the seat.

Thank you for the operator manual. I have the original one in Japanese (i can read japanese)...don't know if there is more information on the english one (-_-)'''

Last edited:
tuyau mystère.jpg

/ An unknown pipe on a TS1910 #6  
Can you take a photo from the other side? I don't think mine has that pipe, however its late now. I'll look in the morning.
I notice that in the owners manual, the diagram for the TS1910 seems to show it, whereas for the larger TS series, it isn't shown.funnypipe.png

DSC00714.JPGDSC00713.JPGDSC00722.JPGDSC00721.JPGDSC00717.JPG

Thank you very much for watching :) I took better pictures.

/ An unknown pipe on a TS1910 #8  
Almost looks to be some kind of vent...
Wild guessing...soft black hose right? Wouldn't think there'd be any pressure on it, or could stand it.

/ An unknown pipe on a TS1910 #9  
It may be a breather hose-- mine has one also connected the transmission and apparently hydraulic fluid reservoir, though it is routed differently. Why it is designed that way, I don't know.
The powertrain schematic in the repair manual is general for both, and also shows that sort of hosed connection.
powertrain.png

/ An unknown pipe on a TS1910 #10  
When you push hydraulic fluid into the hydraulic cylinders, there must be a corresponding amount of air go into the "tank". The tank consists of your entire gearbox. Several gallons of fluid is stored there not only to lube the gearbox but provides a reservoir of fluid for hydraulic operation and cooling. If you didn't have an air vent the system could not work. The reason for the "odd" vent configuration is so that water cannot get into system as the air vent is pointed down with the odd configuration of this hose. Some other manufactures just put a little rubber "shepards crook" under the seat. Kubota would be an example of that. This manufacture did it a little differently, but the result is the same. Kioti does it with a shepherd's crook on the fill port. So cylinders extended, air goes in this hose, cylinders retracted air comes out of this hose. This is also why water builds up in your hydraulic fluid over time as the air contains moisture and will precipitate out when the "tank" cools. But if you run the tractor enough to get the fluid hot, that water will boil off and go back into the air to be expelled out of this vent hose.