An unknown pipe on a TS1910

/ An unknown pipe on a TS1910 #11  
Oh, by the way, when you change your hydraulic filter you can plug this vent hose temporarily and it will make changing the filter a little less messy. Instead of a gush of fluid coming out the fluid flow out of the reservoir (tank) will just be a trickle because there is no air coming in to displace the fluid. This gives you time to change the filter. And if you forget to unplug the air vent and you cycle the hydraulic cylinders, as in raising and lowering your Front End Loader, it will blow the dipstick out into a graceful arc in the air and land it several feet from the tractor in the dirt. Don't ask me how I know that. :)

/ An unknown pipe on a TS1910
Almost looks to be some kind of vent...
Wild guessing...soft black hose right? Wouldn't think there'd be any pressure on it, or could stand it.

Yes this one. And there is no pressure on it, it's soft and the inside is dry.

Thank you very much guys for all these explanations !

it will blow the dipstick out into a graceful arc in the air and land it several feet from the tractor in the dirt. Don't ask me how I know that. :)

:laughing: If i forget and happens to me I will remember you

Several gallons of fluid is stored there not only to lube the gearbox but provides a reservoir of fluid for hydraulic operation and cooling.

I read that if there are two seperate tanks for the gearbox and the hydraulics, we have to use two different type of oil. So I suppose there should not be any exchange of oil through this pipe when using it normally

/ An unknown pipe on a TS1910 #14  
I have never seen a tractor that used two types of hydraulic/gear oil. That would be a first for me. But I have never owned an iseki either. Why would they do that? All other tractors use the same fluid for gear lube/cooling and hydraulic reservoir.

The powertrain schematic in the repair manual is general for both, and also shows that sort of hosed connection.
View attachment 656695

Where could I find the pdf of this manual ? I have got the owner manual but not this one. It could be helpful !

I have never seen a tractor that used two types of hydraulic/gear oil. That would be a first for me. But I have never owned an iseki either. Why would they do that? All other tractors use the same fluid for gear lube/cooling and hydraulic reservoir.

Maybe it's only on old tractors (until the 80'). I read on a french specialized website/webstore that if there are 2 separate oil tanks, then we should use HV46 oil for hydraulics and 80W90 oil for gearbox (don't know if you use the same terms in US). And according to the owner manual it is separated on the TS1910 and we have to use different oil types.

/ An unknown pipe on a TS1910 #17  
It is definitely separate tanks. I am PMing you the manual.

/ An unknown pipe on a TS1910 #18  
The TS1910 takes 90W gear oil in the gearbox and Hydraulic fluid in the hydraulic system.