Grapple Anbo Grapple anybody know about these?

/ Anbo Grapple anybody know about these? #1  

dex3361

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm
I just got a new to me (used) Anbo grapple. I was going to build one but run across this deal and needed to use it now. Its a GRM 66" and I would describe it as a grapple rake. I will post some pics later today. Any info would be appreciated.

/ Anbo Grapple anybody know about these? #2  
They seem to be the Lexus of grapples and if I recall correctly from when I was in the market for a grapple, the tines are made of a hardened steel when almost everyone else uses regular steel. They were about 50% more that the W R Long I bought and I just couldn't justify the diff for occasional use. They seemed very nice and I can't imagine there are a lot of used ones for sale.

John

/ Anbo Grapple anybody know about these? #3  
Anbo is top-of-the-line.
I'm looking at them for some time in the future....if my lotto ticket pays off!:D

/ Anbo Grapple anybody know about these? #4  
As I understand it they are '$pen$ive !!!
Someone did a shopping comparo a year or three back, the Piranah (spelling ?) came out almost as good for a lot less money.

/ Anbo Grapple anybody know about these? #5  
My Anbo Grapple is about four years old and still going strong! :D

Mine is a 66" too.

They are heavy but they take a beating.

/ Anbo Grapple anybody know about these?
Temporarily installed the Anbo Grapple until I figure out how to mount the Hyd. quick connects in the front. Seems to be strong enough and the dog was a little impatient and didn't want to take time to get pics and griped that the safety police would complain about the FEL raised and the risk of a flop over. I let him know right off the bat who was boss and that I would post that it was a pose for pics only and they would understand.

Attachments

• HPIM1869a.JPG
    HPIM1869a.JPG
    545.4 KB · Views: 349
  • HPIM1870a.jpg
    HPIM1870a.jpg
    716.5 KB · Views: 480
  • HPIM1874a.jpg
    HPIM1874a.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 443
  • HPIM1865a.jpg
    HPIM1865a.jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 389
   / Anbo Grapple anybody know about these? #7  
Randall, Very nice looks like you won't need that metal saw. you have to make us jealous. . . what did you pay for that bad boy?

I bought a rear blade for the BX1500 for $1500 and they threw the grapple in for free (including delivery).

Last edited: