And I thought winter was over.LOL

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL #21  
[/QUOTE]
"98% of drivers say "Oh shoot" when they hit ice. The other 2% are from Pennsylvania and say "Hold my beer and watch this!"[/QUOTE]

That one made me laugh out loud!

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL #22  
Little Rock weather calling for 27 tonight which means we'll be at least 25. I've got at least 12 azaleas either blooming or just about to. I guess the wife will have me dragging sheets and pillow cases outside this eveing to cover them up:(.

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL #23  
1*And Plano was just a little farming community of less than 5,000 population when
2*I graduated from high school there 51 years ago.:D
1*What's the population of Plano now?
2*I graduated from high school here 50 years ago.
Our 50 th. class reunion is comming up this September.

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL #24  
1*What's the population of Plano now?
2*I graduated from high school here 50 years ago.
Our 50 th. class reunion is comming up this September.

The 2000 census put the population at 220,030 and in 2007, it was estimated at 260,796. I could be way off, but I expect the 2010 census to be 300k or so.

Our 50 year class reunion was last May, but I missed it. A couple of years after I graduated, I was working a late night shift at the post office in Dallas, and a drove a school bus in Plano one year. Back then, Plano had one elementary school (1st through 6th grades) and one high school (7th through 12th grade) so the bus hauled kids in all 12 grades together.

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL
By god the weatherman was correct this time.It snowed about 7-8 inches of the very wet heavy snow and gusty winds.Power is out in this area,thank god we kept ours.Texas here we come in a few more weeks.Man-O-Man it,s been a good old fashion long Michigan winter.coobie.

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL #26  
I'd be happy for our weatherman to be wrong this time, since they've changed the forecast to 27 for tonight; now 55 with an 18 mph north wind gusting to 30 mph, but supposed to die down tonight, then switch to the south and start warming up. And for Easter, they keep changing the forecast; now it's a 40% chance or showers and thunderstorms.

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL #27  
1*The 2000 census put the population at 220,030 and in 2007, it was estimated at 260,796. I could be way off, but I expect the 2010 census to be 300k or so.
2*Back then, Plano had one elementary school (1st through 6th grades) and one high school (7th through 12th grade)
3*so the bus hauled kids in all 12 grades together.

1*That's a big change in 51 years.
This little town hasn't gotten much bigger since i graduated in 1959.
Still around 15000 population.
2*Back when I went to school it was 1 grade school for grades 1 - 6 for me. however we had several grade schools.
We also had just one high school for grades 7 - 12.
About 8 of my 1959 graduating class mates also went to grade school with me through all 6 grades for a total of all 12 grades together.
3*I never got to ride a bus to school because i lived to close to school to ride a bus.
I lived in the same house all the time i was in school .
It was just a little over a mile to grade school and just a little under 2 miles to high school.
You had to live over 2 miles from school before they would let you ride a bus.
I graduated in a class of 328 members.
Do you happen to remember how many menbers were in your class?

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL #28  
They changed our low to 32 tonight, that temp from 2AM to 9AM, hard to believe. I wrapped my peach, orange, and grapefruit trees. The peach has little peaches the size of your thumb. Also did the tomato plants, I have tomatoes the size of cherry tomatoes on some and one with some fairsized ones, I don't want to lose those. I guess the cold weather stuff, cabbage, lettuce, green onions, radishes, will be ok. But the green beans are up real good, the bell peppers are blooming, I think it will kill some stuff that cold, I couldn't cover all of it anyway. I hope it doesn't hurt the grapevines and the bigger peach tree, it only has a few blooms so far.

We are only about 60 to 80 miles from Galveston.

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL #29  
Hmmmmmm, Snow on the ground and it's snowing and blowing pretty good at the moment. Some little drifts in the yard. Weather report is for another day of this, then back to spring.:cool:

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL #30  
1*That's a big change in 51 years.
This little town hasn't gotten much bigger since i graduated in 1959.
Still around 15000 population.
2*Back when I went to school it was 1 grade school for grades 1 - 6 for me. however we had several grade schools.
We also had just one high school for grades 7 - 12.
About 8 of my 1959 graduating class mates also went to grade school with me through all 6 grades for a total of all 12 grades together.
3*I never got to ride a bus to school because i lived to close to school to ride a bus.
I lived in the same house all the time i was in school .
It was just a little over a mile to grade school and just a little under 2 miles to high school.
You had to live over 2 miles from school before they would let you ride a bus.
I graduated in a class of 328 members.
Do you happen to remember how many menbers were in your class?

So you came from a big town.;) Probably the only reason I'll always remember how many there were in my graduating class is because 58 of us graduated in '58.:D But I only went to school in Plano the last year and a half. Before that we lived in Oklahoma and my Dad sometimes changed jobs, sometimes was transferred on his job, so I went to school at 2 different elementary schools in Ardmore, 2 in Oklahoma City, plus Healdton, Marlow, and Marietta before moving to Texas around Thanksgiving of my junior year.