And you say I don't maintain my equipment

/ And you say I don't maintain my equipment #11  
EEK!

Three words:

Angle iron. Welder.

Hope that helps!

/ And you say I don't maintain my equipment #12  
I don't know what to call that. Is it cutter sod?

/ And you say I don't maintain my equipment
Thanks for all the suggestions. I found a pair of caster wheels off an old Exmark mower I used to have, and installed them on the brush hog. They are a little wide so I pried the forks apart a little. The tires are pretty tired and probably won't last long but if it looks like this type will work I'll order a pair of solid ones.

As to the photo, I seem to grow grass as good on steel as I do on soil. I had some nice saplings started on my landscape trailer also. Just gos to show how wet it was here this Summer.

/ And you say I don't maintain my equipment #14  
Here's the information from my solid tires on our PT425 attachments.

They are made by Care Free Tires - Punture proof and flat free. apparently right here in the good old U.S. of A. They have the following numbers on them...

Care Free
4.10/3.50-4NHS

As I mentioned, they have a larger diameter axle hole than the PT425 pneumatic tires, but the hand truck dealer had bushings to fit.

Hope this helps...

/ And you say I don't maintain my equipment
Here's the information from my solid tires on our PT425 attachments.

They are made by Care Free Tires - Punture proof and flat free. apparently right here in the good old U.S. of A. They have the following numbers on them...

Care Free
4.10/3.50-4NHS

As I mentioned, they have a larger diameter axle hole than the PT425 pneumatic tires, but the hand truck dealer had bushings to fit.

Hope this helps...

Moss,
Thanks for the info. I assume your talking about the Carefree hand truck tires. Looks like they come with a 5/8" axle diameter. That's what I need. Going to put these on my list of possibilities.

/ And you say I don't maintain my equipment #16  
Moss,
Thanks for the info. I assume your talking about the Carefree hand truck tires. Looks like they come with a 5/8" axle diameter. That's what I need. Going to put these on my list of possibilities.

Yes. The hand truck tires. I use them on my 48" brush hog. I like them so much I use them on my 60" finish mower and my snow plow, too.