Animal Lover or What?

/ Animal Lover or What? #3  
I get the impression she is a button short in her elevator. Didn't even consider the possible risks to her child? Hmmmmmmmm

Having said that ... God bless her for doing something and saving the puppy. Can't say I've ever breastfed :) but have certainly gone to some extremes and dropped bookoo bucks on dogs dumped by human trash. These precious animals are creations of God and we are to be good stewards of His Creation.

People that dump, mistreat or neglect their pets should be horsewhipped in public.

Geez - guess I got off on a rant there - lol.

/ Animal Lover or What? #4  
I get the impression she is a button short in her elevator. Didn't even consider the possible risks to her child? Hmmmmmmmm

Having said that ... God bless her for doing something and saving the puppy. Can't say I've ever breastfed :) but have certainly gone to some extremes and dropped bookoo bucks on dogs dumped by human trash. These precious animals are creations of God and we are to be good stewards of His Creation.

People that dump, mistreat or neglect their pets should be horsewhipped in public.

Geez - guess I got off on a rant there - lol.

According to the article her kid was weaned.

I totally agree with your non-rant. I've got a bunch of cats here that were dumped. All are thriving.

/ Animal Lover or What?
We've got two rescued dogs and 3 rescued cats.......all doing quite well and spoiled.:thumbsup:

/ Animal Lover or What? #6  
Its great that she saved the puppy, but I do question the need for publicity about it. Whether she is praised or ridiculed I hope she doesn't complain because she's the one that put it out there in front of God and everyone.

/ Animal Lover or What?
Its great that she saved the puppy, but I do question the need for publicity about it. Whether she is praised or ridiculed I hope she doesn't complain because she's the one that put it out there in front of God and everyone.

I'm betting God could care less but she does get her 15 minutes of fame.

/ Animal Lover or What? #8  
Interesting. To me, it is rather unusual she would post this to Facebook. I am not sure we have the entire story. Anyway, nice that the animal survived.

MoKelly

/ Animal Lover or What? #9  
Cross species milk drinking.:eek:
Are you weaned yet from that cow?