Animated PT-425 GIF

/ Animated PT-425 GIF #11  
OK, how do you post "in-line" these days?

I thought I was only supposed to learn one new thing every day; this is getting out of control! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Animated PT-425 GIF #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Look what I made! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif )</font>

Ok David, now look what you went and did... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Animated PT-425 GIF #13  
That is neat. Now don't let fourteen see it - we will have a full blown circus going /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
PJ

/ Animated PT-425 GIF #14  
Spiffy,
About the 4th step through the wizzard in the animation program it asks if you want it to repeat, or loop, and how much time between frames. It is in 100ths of a second, so be careful with those zeros! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Highridge,
You got it. Did you do the same things i mentioned? It looks a lot like mine, only even better! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Nice attention to the details on the cylinders and linkages.

Jim,
I've opened up a can of worms... or maybe a barrel of monkeys.

Paul,
I think we need Fourteen's PT pucker pictures animated. Or better yet, have the tires get wider and wider. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Animated PT-425 GIF #15  
Mossroad,
I scanned in a pic from the maintainence maunal that shows where the grease fittings are. I cleaned it up, colored it in, and drew the snowblower myself.

/ Animated PT-425 GIF #16  
Nice job! Coloring it in is the fun part. I can't draw freehand very well at all, but I can sure paint over something like a photo. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Animated PT-425 GIF #17  
Chad,
I fixed your valve so it repeats now. It looks /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[edit] - well, I've almost figured it out /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Attachments

• 841892-valve.gif
    841892-valve.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 127
   / Animated PT-425 GIF #18  
I'll try it again.

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I think it worked this time! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 841924-Animated.gif
    841924-Animated.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 136