Annoying Sirius XM Radio Ads

/ Annoying Sirius XM Radio Ads #21  
I feel left out 'cus with 2 GM vehicles I get no onstar ads or any other ads. Just AM/FM radio. :rolleyes:

/ Annoying Sirius XM Radio Ads #22  
Same here, super easy and obvious how to set it up but try and find the way to cancel.
I often wonder how many people are paying for a service they forgot they have and never use. Granted you should check your statements every month but a lot of people don't. I know how much they should be anyways.

I admit that I do have one automatic subscription to the local newspaper... only because I did not know they wer going to do it when I signed up for a 1/2 price 3 month trial service. I got used to having it so am still paying, but wouldn't have signed up had I known it would auto renew.

/ Annoying Sirius XM Radio Ads #24  
I bought a lifetime subscription to XM around 2007 when I bought my new truck. They said it was transferable up to 3 times.

When Sirius took over control, that ended the transfer guarantee.

There is a law suit awaiting trial about it now but it may be a few more years before it is settled.

But the joke's on them, I plan on driving my 2007 gmc for a long time.
Alvarez v Sirius XM, the law suit is done. Now your subscription can be transfer an unlimited amount. They do charge a $35 "transfer fee".

/ Annoying Sirius XM Radio Ads #25  
I often wonder how many people are paying for a service they forgot they have and never use. Granted you should check your statements every month but a lot of people don't. I know how much they should be anyways.
Sirius will give you a considerably reduced rate, and sometimes give you an upgraded plan (last time they added streaming at no extra charge...we rarely use it but I suppose it's nice to have) if you try to cancel. Trouble is, the reduced rate is generally only good for a year, so you have to go thru the whole song and dance annually. I never can remember when the offer runs out, but when I see the full price appear on my CC statement I know it's time to call them again.
Sure wish there was a way to avoid playing those games.

/ Annoying Sirius XM Radio Ads #27  
I feel left out 'cus with 2 GM vehicles I get no onstar ads or any other ads. Just AM/FM radio. :rolleyes:
I never heard of AM/FM with no ads.

/ Annoying Sirius XM Radio Ads #28  
Sirius will give you a considerably reduced rate, and sometimes give you an upgraded plan (last time they added streaming at no extra charge...we rarely use it but I suppose it's nice to have) if you try to cancel. Trouble is, the reduced rate is generally only good for a year, so you have to go thru the whole song and dance annually. I never can remember when the offer runs out, but when I see the full price appear on my CC statement I know it's time to call them again.
Sure wish there was a way to avoid playing those games.
Exactly. That was my experience also. You probably also noticed that they don't tell you when it's going to renew.

/ Annoying Sirius XM Radio Ads #29  
You nailed it with "DJ chatter" when it comes to that Stone woman! I find myself yelling at her to shut up and just play the music I am paying for.

Bill

/ Annoying Sirius XM Radio Ads #30  
Alvarez v Sirius XM, the law suit is done. Now your subscription can be transfer an unlimited amount. They do charge a $35 "transfer fee".
Thanks, that's good to know. I thought I was on a notification list, but something must have gone astray....or I forgot I got it. :unsure: