Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon.

/ Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon.
50.00? Still a steal deal.

/ Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon. #12  
It seems to be 755 now what was it last night and has it gone up once or twice since then?

/ Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon. #13  
It seems to be 755 now what was it last night and has it gone up once or twice since then?

It was 685. 43% off list

/ Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon. #14  
The more traffic an item gets the higher the price seems to go... So no one else look ;)

/ Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon. #15  
Your gain, their loss.

This time it is plasma cutters. It shows older picture, but by this time, it should be this years product. Not 100% certain, but still a great deal. PowerPlasma 70 seems to be a little higher from other reports. Can't beat it.
Everlast PowerPlasma 80 IGBT Plasma Cutter 80amp Cutting System - Plasma Arc Cutting Equipment - Amazon.com

Oh Goodness. I have more explaining to do to the wife, about why I had to have that...

Mark - What consumables do you recommend for this unit? Besides the usual supplies, most of the time I will be using it free hand, so drag tips come to mind.

Thanks!

Oh Goodness. I have more explaining to do to the wife, about why I had to have that...

Mark - What consumables do you recommend for this unit? Besides the usual supplies, most of the time I will be using it free hand, so drag tips come to mind.

Thanks!

The torch included with the unit isn't designed for tip to plate cutting but there is a rolling standoff and a wire standoff that fits the unit that should come with it. I usually recommend the S105 torch for the 80 as an additional purchase. It has a drag tip capability. Most of the S75 and S105 consumables interchange, but the S105 has a few extra including the drag tip. (CV0009).

If you aren't familiar with Trafimet, it is one of the largest torch manufacturers in the world, as the manufacture MIG, TIG, Stick, and Plasma torches. It's an Italian company but they build a quaility product. Here's a link to their master catalog. Trafimet Distribution - torches and spare parts catalogue
There's also a new torch called their Z torch which is super nice and capable with a "one" size fits all units approach which uses one torch body with many different consumable types and varieties. We are looking at adding that torch, but it adds several hundred to the price. Trafimet has a US distribution network, and makes a quality torch regardless of type.

/ Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon. #18  
$980 this morning. Guess the deal is over.

Still a good deal for those looking for 80 amps of cutting power...or 60 or 50.

/ Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon. #20  
Get a bandsaw blade welder. They can run OVER $250,000.:shocked: That's why you don't see a lot of places making custom bandsaw blades.

You mean my 110v spot welder won't do it? Crap, gonna have to go out and take that blade back off.