Another Homemade Backhoe

/ Another Homemade Backhoe #21  
Interesting setup! Looks like it light duty type of BH ? I am guessing light duty due to smaller booms ? But it looks pretty well made and designed. Digging in a area with frost in ground sure does make for a miserable diggin. I did the same thing 2 months ago when i tried to dig out a stump and waited a month and tried again and it was a piece a cake as soon ground warmed up. If you are going to use the 3pt BH alot, you may prefer to upgrade the hyralic to a pto pump for faster cycle. If it just going to be a 1 or 2 project a year with light-medium diggin then i dont see the point of upgrading the pump. they are expensive.

/ Another Homemade Backhoe #22  
After a busy week of late evenings and using up a vacation day I finally got the backhoe together and installed on my tractor.

Congratulations.
Looks like your ready to go play in the dirt.
Hope to get mine finished soon as well.

/ Another Homemade Backhoe #23  
Well built machine, and mounted on a decent tractor, shouldn't have any problems with
it.

/ Another Homemade Backhoe
Here is the video of me using the backhoe last weekend. I am pleased with its operation except continue to evolve the stabilizer pads. I am working mostly on uneven ground and the pads want to roll over a lot. I will have to work on something to limit their swing. Problem is that its so much fun digging with the backhoe that other chores are getting pushed aside as I find new reasons to dig.

YouTube - Homemade Backhoe 4

/ Another Homemade Backhoe #25  
Here is the video of me using the backhoe last weekend.

Good video and your machine seems to do a great job.
Congrats!
Finally finished mine last week endl.
Had to dig a hole even before the paint dried.

/ Another Homemade Backhoe #27  
awesome. nothing like the feeling that things actually works that you just built.:D enjoy!!