Another Liberty chipper saga

/ Another Liberty chipper saga #11  
The money you think you are saving on Chinese junk will bite you in the Butt in the long run. Always breaking down. no resale. More dangerous to operate [Usually} You be the judge. Just my opinion...I had a chinese tractor and could have cut more grass with a push mower with all the down time due to problems.......

/ Another Liberty chipper saga #12  
Judging by other 'reviews' here on TBN........ I think you are giving them waaaay too much credit.

I can't see them making much money on chippers, the market can't be that big. So assuming, yes that's a big assumption, that they actually earn a living it must be one of the other businesses that makes money.

/ Another Liberty chipper saga #13  
Since they always charge a customers credit card up front...... it sounds like it takes them months to fill the minimum order. I would guess they have zero of anything in stock.

/ Another Liberty chipper saga #14  
Since they always charge a customers credit card up front...... it sounds like it takes them months to fill the minimum order. I would guess they have zero of anything in stock.

A reputable business would never charge a customer's credit card until the day the product actually ships. Sounds like these guys are cash poor and financing their business by pre-charging customers credit cards. The day they go out of business any pre-paid and non shipped orders may not be refunded by the credit card companies.

I would never knowingly deal with a business who charges on the day the order is placed if I was told the item was not in-stock.