Another no forward or reverse

/ Another no forward or reverse
Just want to Thank Dart1917 for the replies and the help. Terramite seems to be up and running, reassembled motor and replaced hoses( number 6 and 12 according to parts list) still noisy but have been told they all are. no more high pitch noise and sounding like it is going to fly apart. So 10 gallon oil a filter and a screen clean and 2 hoses all seems to be well. did dig test and did not stall. Goes forward, reverse, hoe and bucket work. The hoses where 3/8 and 1/2 inch, the 3/8 hose was collapsed inside.

/ Another no forward or reverse #12  
Hi I have the exact same problem that you had. I would like to start by replacing the hoses and filters.
My diagram numbers don’t match with yours. I have attached a picture of my diagram can you tell what hoses you replaced
Thanks
IMG_3219.png

/ Another no forward or reverse
I took a picture of the page from the manual I received with the machine. This is what I got the numbers from. Hope it helps. Mine is a T5B. The 6 I mentioned is not the one that goes to the drive motor it is the one that comes off the tee with the filter.

Attachments

• IMG_20231019_211751.jpg
    IMG_20231019_211751.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
   / Another no forward or reverse #14  
Glad to hear you got it going. I would've put money on #6 being the culprit but a bad restiction in any hose is gonna give you headaches.