Another Promotion

/ Another Promotion #21  
Bird. In those 33 years the department title went from industrial relations, to employee relations, to personnel, human resources. The name changed about every 8 years.

/ Another Promotion #22  
Bird, congratulations to Holly! You gave her the genes, but she did the work.;) We are sure proud of her and for you. She'll earn her salary in HR. Just keeping up with the rising benefits costs is enough of a job without even dealing with personnel issues.:rolleyes:

I'm going to my future daughter-in-law's graduation this weekend and next year I hope to get my stepson graduated. My youngest daughter has also returned to school and I'll get to attend her graduation soon. It sure is gratifying when kids succeed.

/ Another Promotion
It sure is gratifying when kids succeed.

Yes it is. You've got the whole family working at it. That's great; give them all the encouragement you can.

/ Another Promotion #24  
Congrats! Always glad to hear good news with the younguns. (The media has the monopoly on news of the other kind.)

/ Another Promotion #25  
Bird, congratulations on a job well done. Is she working around the metroplex, or out of state somewhere? Sometimes they have to go where the jobs are, and that's not always a bad thing.

P.S. I sent you a PM

/ Another Promotion
Michael, her office is on the Dallas North Tollway at Parker Road in Plano, she occasionally has some work to do at their manufacturing facility in Carrollton, and she just told me Saturday that she may have to go spend some time at their Paris, France, office this Fall. That ought to be interesting. She told me that most, but not all, of their Paris employees speak English, but she speaks no French.:D