Another road thread.. 25 degree sugar sand hill, how to make a tractor path?

/ Another road thread.. 25 degree sugar sand hill, how to make a tractor path?
It has the regular industrial-type tread that the BX series comes with

Can anyone recommend a good anti skid coating that I can apply to those wood planks?

Preferably something designed for vehicle for forklift traffic

/ Another road thread.. 25 degree sugar sand hill, how to make a tractor path? #24  
Take a chainsaw or circular saw to them.

/ Another road thread.. 25 degree sugar sand hill, how to make a tractor path? #25  
I worked heavy construction for years. We had a supply of WW II steel landing mats.
If you can find these surplus they would work great. They interlock side to side and end to end.
They were used in the war in the South Pacific to support vehicles over soft sand.

/ Another road thread.. 25 degree sugar sand hill, how to make a tractor path? #26  
Pads such as those are still available. Swamp pad.

We had pierced steel planking like that in Afghanistan but I think it would be way too slick unless it had an antiskid coating.

/ Another road thread.. 25 degree sugar sand hill, how to make a tractor path? #28  
Can anyone recommend a good anti skid coating that I can apply to those wood planks?

Thick coat of paint and a couple handfuls of sand. That's how we did non-slip treads on aircraft support equipment. But a tractor might make short work of that. How about expanded metal fastened to the planks? Or just get tire chains and run about 5psi in your tires and be done with it.

/ Another road thread.. 25 degree sugar sand hill, how to make a tractor path? #29  
Has someone already suggested just running a role of chainlink fencing up the hill? What's the track on your BX? 5ft?

Could stake it at the top if needed. And if it tended to get buried in the sand you could just staple some planks under it every few feet.

KISS?

Not sure if the chain link alone would be enough traction but I've thought about that too.