Another thank you to the members of the forum

/ Another thank you to the members of the forum #1  

keenlanp

Tractor
Branson 3015H, Yanmar YM 240D, YM 186D
Folks,
This sentiment has been expressed before, but I just wanted to say thanks to all of you. The anger, division, and general negative energy flowing through American society these days (especially when communicating on the internet) can be downright depressing at times. There has been more than one evening in the last few months when I have sat down with a beer and logged into the Yanmar subforum at the end of the day to feel better about humanity. I know that sounds over the top, but the willingness to help, share knowledge and just be good folks exhibited by the members of the forum, especially the 6-8 old school members who seem to know how to answer every question asked and the willingness to do so warms the heart. I think the world would be a better place if the next stimulus package included funding to buy every American household a YM series Yanmar. They seem to throw of a vibe that makes people better human beings. Thank you all again for all I have learned and all the hours of enjoyment reading the forum. Be safe folks and keep being good.

/ Another thank you to the members of the forum #2  
Folks,
This sentiment has been expressed before, but I just wanted to say thanks to all of you. The anger, division, and general negative energy flowing through American society these days (especially when communicating on the internet) can be downright depressing at times. There has been more than one evening in the last few months when I have sat down with a beer and logged into the Yanmar subforum at the end of the day to feel better about humanity. I know that sounds over the top, but the willingness to help, share knowledge and just be good folks exhibited by the members of the forum, especially the 6-8 old school members who seem to know how to answer every question asked and the willingness to do so warms the heart. I think the world would be a better place if the next stimulus package included funding to buy every American household a YM series Yanmar. They seem to throw of a vibe that makes people better human beings. Thank you all again for all I have learned and all the hours of enjoyment reading the forum. Be safe folks and keep being good.

/ Another thank you to the members of the forum #3  
TBN kinda like home away from if you will. ;)

/ Another thank you to the members of the forum #4  
Folks,

I absolutely agree! I'm new here and new to Yanmars and I've been helped immensely. The members here have gone out of their way to not only help me, but to educate me as well. Thanks, guys!

/ Another thank you to the members of the forum #5  
First time EVER posting in the Yanmar forum but I have definitely found a home here on TBN over the years. I hope I have contributed as much as I have learned. Also have really enjoyed the humor and online friendships here. Tractor folk must be a cut above the norm. :D :thumbsup:

/ Another thank you to the members of the forum #6  
Most of the guys here on the yanmar page keep politics out of discussions, no matter their political stance

/ Another thank you to the members of the forum #7  
There is a wealth of knowledge here. I have pointed out the irony to my kids that their generation is the first to promote recycling but also the first to go buy new stuff. I think folks that keep the old stuff going provide a real service and there are plenty of those folks here!

/ Another thank you to the members of the forum #8  
So glad to have found this forum. I agree that everyone here has bent over backwards to help me with my various Yanmar things.
Thank you all!
Kim

/ Another thank you to the members of the forum #9  
I have felt this same way since I joined here several years back. :thumbsup:

/ Another thank you to the members of the forum #10  
Agree 100% with the OP.
Even when there was a political page here on TBN (now gone), and the arguments would get nasty and personal, I always had the feeling that if I meet most of those people in person we’d probably had a lot more in common than differences, and could get along just fine.
There’s something about the internet, maybe its the anonymity, or people using it as an outlet for their rage (although it is better than kicking the dog, beating the wife, etc..) etc.. that can make it a nasty place. Nice to see that TBN is a positive place (with few exceptions).