Another "What should I buy?" thread

/ Another "What should I buy?" thread #11  
Re: Another \"What should I buy?\" thread

O.K. now as I pick my pea-brain further.

There was a jockey in Canton,one in Romulus on Middlebelt just below the airport.One on Willow road just west of Waltz ,and he had another place in Monroe just south of the 24 split(Antique Auto Sales I think was the name) There also was a guy up on 23 around South Lyon, Aschelman Equipment I think. Plenty of dealers up around Utica,Lapeer,above Lansing,out past the Irish Hills,etc....

/ Another "What should I buy?" thread #12  

just be careful how old u go, i had a ford 2n with a loader that did the job, but the hydraulics left a lot to be desired, no down pressure, no live pto, no rool back on the fel, plus it was a bear to steer, all that wieght sticking out there made it very hard to turn when u were going slow. on the up side it was inexpensive, did the job(mostly) and easy to work on. u have to take all things into consideration.

/ Another "What should I buy?" thread

I'm starting to think about passing on the FEL and going with a scoop for the back. My immediate need is finish grading & landscaping and brush hogging 4 or 5 acres. Any one have experence with one of these on something like a Ford 8 or 9 N?

/ Another "What should I buy?" thread #14  

When you say "landscaping", I say "FEL"! "4wd" would be my next word...

Good Luck!