Any Cad guys here

/ Any Cad guys here #1  

Menagerie-Manor

Gold Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM2310D John Deere LX172 Woodland Mills HM126
Looking to have a simple 2D cad drawing sketched up to have a flat plate bracket laser cut. Any recommendations or is anyone interested.

/ Any Cad guys here #2  
I may be able to help. Have some dimensions (including thickness)? What file format do you want?

/ Any Cad guys here
I may be able to help. Have some dimensions (including thickness)? What file format do you want?
The fabricator requires any of these files ( DXF, DWG, EPS, or AI file ) and I have sketched up a detailed drawing. Have paypal and willing to pay for your time.

Attachments

• Tiller bracket.pdf
    124.5 KB · Views: 166
   / Any Cad guys here #4  
I have the .dxf file. I am unable to attach it. File extension not allowed. Maybe pm me an email to send it to.

There is maybe an issue with the drawing. Specifically, the radius of the large cutout isn't specified. I drew it as 3.5" diameter/1.75" radius. Check that diameter/radius along with the other dimensions. I can change the .dxf if needed.

I don't want anything for making the .dxf. Maybe pay it forward on this site if the opportunity arises.

/ Any Cad guys here
I have the .dxf file. I am unable to attach it. File extension not allowed. Maybe pm me an email to send it to.

There is maybe an issue with the drawing. Specifically, the radius of the large cutout isn't specified. I drew it as 3.5" diameter/1.75" radius. Check that diameter/radius along with the other dimensions. I can change the .dxf if needed.

I don't want anything for making the .dxf. Maybe pay it forward on this site if the opportunity arises.
The radius is correct at 3.5 inches, just sent a PM. I am always on pay it forward, works well.

Last edited:
   / Any Cad guys here #6  
I used to have a few collector cads, does that count? :LOL:

/ Any Cad guys here #7  
.dxf sent via your email.

/ Any Cad guys here
Thanks Buck you help is appreciated. Is there a way to turn on the dimension layer. Never mind. figured it out.

Last edited:
   / Any Cad guys here #10  

Attachments

• Extension_Bracket.pdf
    127.1 KB · Views: 118