Any dual Cat1/Cat2 quick attach hitches?

/ Any dual Cat1/Cat2 quick attach hitches? #31  
Maybe it's not the tractor that needs the cat1-2. Maybe it's the implement. Impl Mnt Pin Cat 1&2 Lght.1-13/1

Just a thought. If your implements are wide enough for a 2 then swap pins. And but a 2. If not get the 1.

/ Any dual Cat1/Cat2 quick attach hitches? #32  
Maybe it's not the tractor that needs the cat1-2. Maybe it's the implement. Impl Mnt Pin Cat 1&2 Lght.1-13/1

Just a thought. If your implements are wide enough for a 2 then swap pins. And but a 2. If not get the 1.

Good points. But I've never saw a CAT I implement that was CAT II width, or visa versa.

/ Any dual Cat1/Cat2 quick attach hitches? #33  
Should have added....

My Ford can be converted to either. It is categorized as a CAT I/CAT II tractor. When hitching to a CAT I implement the 3pt arms are together as far as the telescoping swaybars will allow. I think that's why you rarely see a tractor built today that will claim that ability.

/ Any dual Cat1/Cat2 quick attach hitches? #34  
I am considering building one at this point, but not liking the task of cutting out the hooks as they'll need to be quite thick.

This is my plan. I'd started a thread this spring in the build-it-yourself section that hasn't gotten very far with too many other projects on my plate. It's my plan to have a local shop cut the hooks with a lazer or waterjet.

/ Any dual Cat1/Cat2 quick attach hitches? #35  
Richard, my Caroni flail has Cat1 spacing between lower pins but Cat 2 HEIGHT on the upper pin.

Had to make a couple "drop links" from 1/2" FB so I could use it on the Cat 1 QH. Weird... Steve

/ Any dual Cat1/Cat2 quick attach hitches? #36  
No issues from me guys. :drink:

I went to buy the Speeco Cat1 yesterday and didn't. Not impressed with the quality at all. I am considering building one at this point, but not liking the task of cutting out the hooks as they'll need to be quite thick.

Why not get a harbor freight one? With the 20% off it's hard to beat. The materials alone would close to the price unless you already have the metal or a good surplus place with drops? I've used the HF one and it seems plenty strong

Brett

/ Any dual Cat1/Cat2 quick attach hitches? #37  
Cat 1 and Cat 2 top pin height should be the same, if built to quick hitch specs.

Implement specs:

ASAEquickHitchImplementDim.jpg

Hitch specs:

ASAEquickHitchDimensions.jpg

Bruce

/ Any dual Cat1/Cat2 quick attach hitches? #38  
Bruce, almost all the info I have on 3PH agrees - not sure where I found this one though, but apparently Caroni agrees with it... Steve

Attachments

• 3-pointHitchSpecs.pdf
    69.4 KB · Views: 503
   / Any dual Cat1/Cat2 quick attach hitches? #39  
BukitCase, your chart shows standard implement 3 point hitch dimensions (not quick hitch compatible.)

Bruce

/ Any dual Cat1/Cat2 quick attach hitches? #40