Chipper Any feedback on Value Leader Wood Chipper

/ Any feedback on Value Leader Wood Chipper #11  
Jack, where is Land Pride Made? How about Wallenstein?

/ Any feedback on Value Leader Wood Chipper #12  
Jack, where is Land Pride Made? How about Wallenstein?

in the spring of 2013, I visited a rotary tiller factory in Yancheng city in China, they used to supply some light duty model tiller for Land Pride.
About Wallenstein, they are of course made in US local, but I find some US dealer, they sell Copycat wallenstein products, so I think there is a market for such grey products.

/ Any feedback on Value Leader Wood Chipper #13  
in the spring of 2013, I visited a rotary tiller factory in Yancheng city in China, they used to supply some light duty model tiller for Land Pride.
About Wallenstein, they are of course made in US local, but I find some US dealer, they sell Copycat wallenstein products, so I think there is a market for such grey products.

All you people can do is copy others, and you do it poorly.

/ Any feedback on Value Leader Wood Chipper #14  
All you people can do is copy others, and you do it poorly.

a ha, maybe, when US customer buy a bad quality product, and he will say: it is made in China. But when buy a good OEM product made in China, why don't you still say: yes, it is made in China. So it is unfair.

Whey US customer say: you will buy what you pay for it. In the Chinese factory side, we will also say: yes, you will get what you pay for it.

I think this is a really long argument point, anyway, I think US people will thank Chinese worker produce so many products for the customer all over the world, also Chinese people should thank you offer so many working job to feed our family.

/ Any feedback on Value Leader Wood Chipper #15  
Today, the air in my city is so highly dirty and polluted, this is because of too many industry in China. So when you breath nice air in your country, do you feel just a little thank for Chinese people's sacrifice for producing so many products for the world?

/ Any feedback on Value Leader Wood Chipper #16  
I have a Wallenstein BX42 I've had for three years. Works great and no problems.
It's a simple straight forward design and only requires a little greasing now and then.
Very well made, quality welds and fabrication.
No belts or gear boxes - direct drive.
Of course as with all chippers you need to sharpen/adjust knives from time to time.
I highly recommend the Wally.
By the way Wallenstein is made on Canada, and is part of EMB mfg.

/ Any feedback on Value Leader Wood Chipper #17  
Well,I went through the same decision process in selecting a PTO Chipper about 6 months ago.
I think I looked at all the potential candidates both domestic and imported and chose a WoodMaxx with a hydraulic feed. I have the unit married to a New Holland TC 45D tractor and am very satisfied.
Yes, I had some trepidation ordering a Chinese machine but the folks at Woodmaxx were most helpful and the required owner assembly was straight forward and took about 3 hours. The owners manual is well written and covered all the assembly details in plane English. The unit is well engineered and uses 3 bearings on the 200 pound cutter wheel with a triple V belt drive. the knives are set into recessed slots on the fly wheel and are straight forward to service as there are openings on both sides of the fly wheel housing for access to the fastener's
Just a couple of observations: To avoid smoking the belts when starting, engage the PTO at idle and bring up the speed to the 540 RPM operating range. Although the chipper is billed as an 8" capacity, I think that is stretching it a bit and besides, material that big goes in the wood shed. It eats 3 to 4 inch stuff like candy and in all but the rarest of cases will self feed with out having to remove any side limbs. I've not had any plugging issues with green or stringy material.
For a guy that prefers to buy 'made in the USA'. I must admit, Woodmaxx is has proven to be a positive exception to my normal mode of operandry

/ Any feedback on Value Leader Wood Chipper #18  
Thanks for the great feedback. Did you have any set up on the Wally? If so, how long. You're actually not too far from me; did you purchase it locally? I have been looking at the Woodmaxx as well. If you get the video, that would be great. Thanks again!

i bought it from Khans tractor in North Frankin Ct. When I called to ask them how much for the Wally, they first told me 3400. When I told them I could buy it for 2700 online they said , "let me call you right back " and hour later they called back and tf me 2900 and I have to pick it up and put in together. No big deal though. You just have to take it if the pallet, bolt on the chute and the feed hopper. Takes about 15 minutes. Do when your shopping around, mention you can get it online cheaper, most will drop there price just to get the sale.

/ Any feedback on Value Leader Wood Chipper
After searching high and low for a used chipper for so long, I cam across a Bear Cat and picked it up yesterday. Researched it in advance and it seems to be extremely well built and should suit my needs very well. It was a good deal and even came with an extra set of knives. Thanks to everyone who weighed in. Here are a few pics: GetAttachment (1).jpgGetAttachment (2).jpgGetAttachment.jpg

/ Any feedback on Value Leader Wood Chipper #20  
I do sympathize with you Jack, Our problem is so many over our jobs have been sent overseas and now we are quite concerned about that. We used to be a leading manufacturing and technology country and now we are becoming a country that just consumes. If we don't try and buy made in the USA, there won't be anything built here, and our blue collar jobs will disappear along with it.
Today, the air in my city is so highly dirty and polluted, this is because of too many industry in China. So when you breath nice air in your country, do you feel just a little thank for Chinese people's sacrifice for producing so many products for the world?