Any grease fittings on tractor itself? Not FEL and BH BX25

/ Any grease fittings on tractor itself? Not FEL and BH BX25 #1  

Mcaveman

Silver Member
Tractor
Own Z121S, BX25 purchased w 35 hrs
Found all the fittings on the backhoe and FEL but is there any grease fittings on the tractor itself?

/ Any grease fittings on tractor itself? Not FEL and BH BX25 #2  
Should be grease fitting on the hst pedal.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Any grease fittings on tractor itself? Not FEL and BH BX25 #3  
Should be grease fitting on the hst pedal.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

There is a very small "flap" cut into the floor mat that you lift up. It covers a hole in the floor pan, and down there is the one for the treadle pedal.

/ Any grease fittings on tractor itself? Not FEL and BH BX25
Thanks I got under the tractor and could not find anything I will go look for the flap.

/ Any grease fittings on tractor itself? Not FEL and BH BX25 #5  
While you are giving your BX-25 the once over. I would also recommend that you check the condition of the HST cooling fan, located up over the rear axle. Some guys go off-roading through the brush, and shred the fan. Here's a pic of an intact one.
Good luck with your new tractor.

Attachments

• Kubota BX25 Fan Protector.jpg
    Kubota BX25 Fan Protector.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 531
   / Any grease fittings on tractor itself? Not FEL and BH BX25 #6  
I think I am not a very good tractor owner. I do grease the tractor at its suggested times, but this is also the only time I tend to check its other fluids. Make sure all its other fluids are where they should be at this time at least.

I would also suggest on cleaning the area around that fan, it works by blowing air over the metal case....if that case if caked full of gunk it insulates it and it will not cool like it should.

HST fan is perfect thats something I looked at when I purchased.
Thanks

/ Any grease fittings on tractor itself? Not FEL and BH BX25 #8  
All tractors have a pivot point where the front end swings up/down. That is located center of the front axle and on some is not all that easy to see but it is one of hardest working joints.(and costliest to replace)
Locate the zerk that lubes it and lube it every time.

Do you not have zerks on all the ball joints and steering arms as well? (mine does)

I dont see any zerks on tractor at all, Im still looking for the one for the hst pedal.

/ Any grease fittings on tractor itself? Not FEL and BH BX25 #10  
I just had my Bx25 serviced and they didn't even grease the pedal one........impressive!