Snow Any hints for using fel for snow removal

/ Any hints for using fel for snow removal
Thanks for all the suggestions. I don't get as much snow as Central Square but if it works there it should be a piece of cake at my place in (Union Springs) . I don't have any weight but will give it a try floating and curled up as suggested as my driveways are primarily flat. Got to make room in the garage as it gets delivered tomorrow.
Thanks
Again

/ Any hints for using fel for snow removal #12  
I have yet to test my CK on snow(only had 3 months) but look forward to it. I figure if I could push out my drive with a 450lbs quad and 4' plow the Kioti will be more than up to the task as long as traction is mantained. It will probably take less time though. :( With a FEL and RB I can attack the foe from both ends. :) Congrats on your purchase. Make sure to post pictures of the new arrival in it's new habitat.

/ Any hints for using fel for snow removal #13  
What about skid pads?

I used my CK20HST FEL last year for heavy snow on about 200 feet of driveway. Found that on light snow, a 24" walk-behind blower did a better job, since I have lots of curves and walkways to deal with. The loader was still mighty nice for those mountains at the ends, especially since they tend to include big lumps of paving from the broken-up street.

Would use the Kioti for snow more often if I could protect the driveway better. The loader bucket already has holes (in the thin part, unfortunately) for mounting a toothbar. Would those mushroom-shaped pads work on a small FEL? Would appreciate advice before dropping $80 and drilling out those holes.

Thanks-

Chelydra

/ Any hints for using fel for snow removal #14  
glick said:
I want to use the fel on a ck 20 but don't know weather it is strong enough to push the the stuff or should I lift it and dump it.
Thanks
I have a 2015 Mahindra which is similar in size and weight and I have no problem pushing snow with it in mid state Wisconsin. A back blade works great also.