Any Idea to Model/year range?

/ Any Idea to Model/year range? #21  
looks a little high profile for a 2020, shifter is in the 2020 range though. from what I remember left up on the left stick put it in park. Interstin though.

/ Any Idea to Model/year range?
Well, a little update... I have been on the phone for about thirty minutes with the local JD store and from all of the numbers I could find, including the serial placard on the engine, it looks like it is a 2020, BUT with the wrong engine :confused: The engine placard shows it to be a 4039D engine and the parts guy at the JD store said the 2020 didn't come with that engine... oh well, I am going to order me the 2020 manuals and then I am going to learn how to operate this thing (without killing myself).

/ Any Idea to Model/year range? #23  
I'd say it's a 2020 or 2120 thats had a replacement motor at some time ! That engine is from like a 6100-6300 is'nt it ?

/ Any Idea to Model/year range? #24  
From the looks of it that tractor has gone under a restoration but isn't quite finished. Appears to be in very good shape as far as the tin is concerned and I would bet that the mechanicals were gone through first (that would be the normal thing to do). Did you find the extra parts (side shields) on site to complete the tractor. With a little more TLC that can make you a nice tractor.:thumbsup:

/ Any Idea to Model/year range? #25  
I believe it is a mod.3010 around 1960 or 1961.